BeautyNailNail CareGelish Mini
Pro 45 Second LED Curing Gel Soak Nail Polish Light Lamp (2 Pack)

Gelish Mini Pro 45 Second LED Curing Gel Soak Nail Polish Light Lamp (2 Pack)

by Gelish Mini

This Gelish Mini Pro 45 LED Lamp is perfect for curing your gel nail polish just like a salon at home. Enjoy 45 second curing from this light that has bulbs that will never need to be replaced! A smaller light, this light is perfect for travel or on...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gelish Mini Pro 45 Second LED Curing Gel Soak Nail Polish Light Lamp (2 Pack)!
Clarisa M.
San Angelo Tx
Gelish Mini Pro 45 Second LED Curing Gel Soak Nail Polish Light Lamp (2 Pack) uploaded by Clarisa M.
Love all products I do highly recommend it nails last up to 2-3 weeks , it’s an easy do it at home . No more spending $40 + on nails when you can do at home !will be absolutely keep using the products from gelish !
Jessica L.
This is a great little light to cure all kinds of gel nails at home! I was super surprised how well this worked even though it was quite small! Although it's not too small, you can still fit all your fingers in at one time. I have had this for about 5 years now and it still works great and none of the lights have burnt out! I would definitely recommend this for personal use!
Kendall G.
Fort Worth, TX
This mini product is great for a DIY gel manicure or pedicure. Works great! I never go to the salon anymore
Mariana Q.
México
Gelish Mini Pro 45 Second LED Curing Gel Soak Nail Polish Light Lamp (2 Pack) uploaded by Mariana Q.
Para ser un producto de principiante es perfecto, cura bien las uñas después de aplicar el esmalte, el tamaño es perfecto caben solo 4 dedos por lo que es más tardado el proceso, pero cumple con el objetivo, ese kit incluye esmaltes es muy bueno por el precio.
Amy H.
I've owned a few mail lamps and can't say I find much of a difference between them. This one is a little pricier, but I trust the Gelish brand so it seemed like a smart purchase. It cured polish great in a small amount of time and I didn't find it hard to use at all.
Michelle S.
Ottawa
I highly recommend Gelish Nail Products. Best investment ever! My manicure look amazing and last longer than most homemade manicure. I highly recommend Gelish!
Christina D.
Regina , SK
I got this mini light in a kit for Mother’s Day four years ago. So I can’t really speak on the price. I have used the light at least once a month for the last four years and it is still going strong. It really is a great little late to start out with my only issue is I had to cure the thumb by itself because all five fingers wouldn’t fit. Lol
anais R.
México
I really like to do my nails with this lamp, they get a really good texture and it's easy to apply if you follow the steps because you have a paper where they explain you how to do it. One of the cons I see, it's that you spend a lot of time doing your nails.
chelsea C.
1493 booth st howell mi
These lights were prolly the best thing ever to come around for doing ur nail. Being able to walk around and touch stuff without having to wait for your nails to dry is genius
Alyssa G.
Welland, ON
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I've had this lamp for almost 2 years and it still works like the day I got it. Its timed so when the lamp shuts off your gel is dry. And there's no base so I hold it so I can cure all 5 fingers at once

Looking for your answer?