BY GELISH

Gelish Matte Top It Off creates a matte finish for your Gelish Soak Off service. see more...

• Hi, i have this top it off gel, but i can't make look nic...1 Answers
Octavia M.
I’m so glad I stumbled across this product. I love gel nails and now I love even more the versatility I have with creating looks that are truly all my own. I love matte nails and this makes me love gel nail polish even more!
Tip: when you cure it, it still looks shiny until the residue is wiped off!
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
Best top coat I've ever used. My nail salon swears by it and keeps my gel manicure lasting for up to two weeks. No need for more than one coat, this product does the trick. No cons that I'm aware of. Try it over top of an OPI dark color for fall and winter.
Nicole E.
Elk Grove, CA
Such a good top coat! I have the full set and they all work perfect together. I’ve used it multiple times and the polish has stayed on for about two weeks each time. I’m pretty rough with my hands. I would recommend!
Shelley P.
I do normally love a little shine with glitter but occasionally I like to go matte and gelish matte top coat is awesome. Goes on smooth and sets nicely. I use gelish cleanser for a smooth finish. I would recommend this to anyone that's wanting to break from the shine!!
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
The best gel matte I have ever used! I love gel and the matte finish was perfect! I can't wait to continue to use it!
This top coat is uv or led lamp cureable. the matte is what allot of my clients love.
Dulce M.
Victoria, BC
Hi, i have this top it off gel, but i can't make look nice, it seems weird, any tip?