BY GELISH

Comes with UV Light, June Bride & Taffetta, Foundation Base Gel, Top-it-Off Sealer, pH Bond, Wood File and Buffer see more...

Sarah T.
I used this product a lot when I first got it, it took a really long time to use on myself but I loved the results. After about a year after purchasing it, I recently used it again. I had the worst allergic reaction! My fingers turned red and got extremely itchy!
Ashley V.
Piscataway, NJ
I love gelish nail polishes. This top coat is amazing because after curing it with my nails, the nail polish color stays on my nails for st least three weeks. I always reach for this product whether I am at the nail salon for at home. Would recommend to a friend.
Victoria W.
This is an amazing product. We bought this product at sally beauty supply. This is an amazing product! My mom would spend almost $500 for her gel nails a year if she were going to the salon. Easy to use. I've been using this product for about 3 years now!