Gelish Foundation Gel uploaded by Dany T.Gelish Foundation Gel uploaded by Dany T.

BY GELISH

Gelish Foundation Base Gel creates the bond of the Gelish Colors to the nail plate and assures lasting adhesion of the color to eliminate chipping or peeling from the nail. see more...

• Does this foundation gel actually make a differen...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this product helpful for someone with thin cracking nails?5 Answers
  • I've gotten bad get manicures done in the past. The gel would peel ...6 Answers
Becca A.
Becca A.
After trying a few different gel foundation products I have settled on and love this Gelish Foundation Gel. It works great when paired with the rest of the Gelish gel products. I highly recommend this product and the entire Gelish line. I purchased mine as a set with 4 products from Amazon for a little less than $30.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
This is by far the longest lasting foundation I have found for my gel nail polishes. All of my other brands tend to start to lift around the top edges of my nails after only 5-7 days. I typically can wear gelish brand for around 13-15 days.
Mellissa W.
Mellissa W.
Atascadero , CA
I love love love gelish nail gel!! I can give myself a beautiful manicure without all the salon prices! And it lasts so long I only have to do it every couple weeks!! I would highly recommend using gelish products!
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Hoboken, NJ
This is the best foundation gel! It can be built up to give a thick coat and it does not chip! It is harder to get it into small areas around the cuticle but overall it is nice and smooth!
Cristal R.
Cristal R.
Hesperia, CA
I don't like this get very much, when you put it under the uv lamp it wells up. I have tried many ways of cleaning the nail so that the gel won't separate and that doesn't work .
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is the only foundation for shellac that you should use. This is the base coat needed in order to make your shell as stay for weeks! Love the brand
Libbie K.
Libbie K.
Gelish and all of its counter parts are my absolute favorites to use in the salon. My number one go to for gel polishes because of its reliability!
Shabana I.
Shabana I.
I've had problems with this foundation being expired straight from the store. It doesn't stay on and starts to peel right away.
Tera U.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
Gelish is one of my fav gel polish lines. It is a professional line that I trust not only on myself, but my clients too!!
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Perfect for my at home mani! I have been using this for years and have yet to find something I dislike about it
Angela S.
Angela S.
I've gotten bad get manicures done in the past. The gel would peel and come off easily after a week. In comparison to getting a manicure done, how well does this gel polish work?
LaShea D.
LaShea D.
Ridgeway, SC
Is this product helpful for someone with thin cracking nails?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Apple Valley, MN
Does this foundation gel actually make a difference? I just got the LED light and some gelish colors. Is doing this extra foundation step necessary and worth the money ?