BY GELISH

Gelish Dip Powder - Gelish Dip AcrylicDipping, lets you achieve the most vivid color pay-off and fool-proof pink & whites. Easier and faster to apply than traditional acrylic with strength and support for chip-free 14 days wear. Gelish Dip powder is... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Gelish Dip Powder 23g / 0.8 oz Full Collection (Pick Your Colors) (Radiance Is My Middle Name 1610913)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

Walmart