BeautyBodyBody CareVaseline
Gelée en bâton Vaseline All-Over Body Balm

Gelée en bâton Vaseline® All-Over Body Balm

Gelée en bâton pour le corps Vaseline

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gelée en bâton Vaseline® All-Over Body Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Gelée en bâton Vaseline® All-Over Body Balm uploaded by Sasha P.
Amazing thing Vaseline ever done!!! Absolutely love this. Make it easy to travel with and to leave in my bag , my child has eczema when ever I see a ruff patch I put it on there and it does just the right amount . I feel like sometimes we put to much then needed or I do and also no mess!!! Love it!! Ok Vaseline Gelée en bâton Vaseline® All-Over Body Balm
Yana M.
Gelée en bâton Vaseline® All-Over Body Balm uploaded by Yana M.
Have you discovered this little winter helper???? OMG! Run out and get it. No more greasy yuck all over you. I use it to keep moisture trapped after all my skin care is applied. This is the last step of my nightly routine. Chapped lips no more! Steps wet, apply moisturizer cream, let set, apply #vaseline balm butter!!!! Trust me!!! I give a HUGE A++++
Angelica G.
Orangevale, CA
Gelée en bâton Vaseline® All-Over Body Balm uploaded by Angelica G.
I recently picked this up to try I thought it was pretty cool. The cap twists off and you twist the product up like a deodorant. It’s also travel friendly and less of messy situation. I use it for my face since I’ve had dry skin do to the cold weather so it helps with that.
Chloe D.
Lynchburg, VA
Gelée en bâton Vaseline® All-Over Body Balm uploaded by Chloe D.
This product is so useful! It is extremely moisturizing. It really clears up any dry patches on your skin. The design of it is super cool as well. It lasts forever as well! I really recommend this product.
Emma
Mobile
Gelée en bâton Vaseline® All-Over Body Balm uploaded by Emma
This Vaseline stick is perfect for everything I Vaseline on my face on my lips on my eyebrows and my eyelashes it makes your eyelashes grow long and thick in your eyebrows grow so you got the night look like Zendaya
Molly C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Yoooo I love this! I’ve had a bad cold all week and my nose has been so dry and cracking from blowing my nose. I just apply it around my nose, lips, anywhere dry on your body it works all over!
Katie T.
Yonkers, NY
Vaseline has been a staple in my house since I’ve been a baby . But this right here is a game changer !! No mess so smooth and gets in the toughest spots . I won’t go anywhere with out it.
Kait  .
Winona, MN
This product is a game changer! I love Vaseline, but having it in a form where I don’t have to get it on my fingers is a plus!!! Worth the purchase.
jessica G.
Farmington, NM
I use this on my hips in the winter when my skin gets from my jeans. I also apply it to my elbows when they get to looking a little ashy. The only downfall is that it is kind of greasy. But If have little chafed spots on your body using this on it for a few days clears it up while giving you instant relief.
Amanda L.
St Clr Shores, MI
Gelée en bâton Vaseline® All-Over Body Balm uploaded by Amanda L.
I picked this product up because my hands were getting very dry from the hand washing I do at work. I like that I can easily throw it in my purse and use it when I need it. This product does help my hands soften up. I also use it when my legs become itchy from shaving and the cold weather. It helps calm the dryness down. This product is very easy to apply.

Looking for your answer?