MakeupChina Glaze
Gelaze Nail Polish 05 fl oz

Gelaze Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz

by China Glaze

This periwinkle blue blossoms in color. 100% Gel Polish that includes a base coat. Fewer steps for longer wear. Unique powder coated bottles are color-matched to showcase true shades.

Does this gel polish need to be cured or can you just apply and air dry?
Anyone that has worn any of the red's, have your nails turned yellow during the time you've worn the polish with no base under the polish? I've been so tempted to buy a couple of colors but am worried about my nails turning yellow.
How much is this nail polish?
Start your review of Gelaze Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz!
Katelyn L.
Morganton, NC
Love this! I never allow mine to run empty before buying another. Quick dry non sticky. Easy to apply. Wonderful profession style type brush. I love this product. Hands down.
Becca S.
Wolfeboro, NH
I have loved China Glaze for its regular polish but this gel polish is just as amazing to use. You do need to use a light to cure it but it looks beautiful as a final result. I fell in love with the shade range and will continue to purchase.
Lilia V.
Review for: Flip Flop Fantasy 0.5 fl oz
This product looks great but at the same time it doesn't give much shine to it. It chips pretty fast for a gel polish and looks more like a normal nail polish. It also doesn't give much thickness to the nail so if you have brittle nails, there's a greater chance that this product is not for you.
Milly B.
Review for: Celtic Sun 0.5 fl oz
This product is very beautiful and the tinted shades of it really show the amazing quality of this product I highly recommend anyone to try this there would be no other way I would like to improve this and the price looks wonderful and I would buy!
Mrs. Stephanie P.
New Milford, CT
Gelaze Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Mrs. Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is my go to base color for almost all of my magnetic, holographic, or speed effect gels. With the base and color in one cost. I usually get mine at Sally's. It runs around $8 a bottle. Totally worth it.
Deborah G.
Schertz
Gelaze Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Deborah G.
Love this gel polish to death!  So easy to apply and cure and love that I don't have to apply a basecoat. I have been using these polishes for over 6 months now wiht absolutely zero issues... No peeling, chipping or bubbling at all. Color typically lasts about 2 weeks... I usually have to take it off due to grow out. Way better than spending upwards of $45 at the salon, and my results look far superior to what I've gotten done by professionals to boot. My ONLY complaint... Need more colors!
Ashley O.
Papillion, NE
Wow, I would have never thought that recyclable nail polish would exist! The product feels just like the original and is smooth going on. No toxic fumes. Lasts a long time without chipping and is a fun affordable way to help the environment.
Jessica M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Gelaze Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Jessica M.
Review for: Diva Bride 0.5 fl oz
This is my go to color for gel manicures. It’s a very light nude pink. Looks great no matter what season and the formula is great. I’ve had no issues with peeling, lifting, or chipping. Before converting to gel polishes, China Glaze was my go to for nail polishes. I’ve been happy to see them come through strong with these gel polishes!
Ashley M.
Greenfield, MA
I purchased the color Fifth Ave from Sally's. It's my first time trying this product, but certainly not the first time for me doing my gels. I LOVE the color. It's really beautiful. It's not a bad formula by any means. I've had this color on for 4 days now and there is wear at the tips of my nails that were capped. It still does look decent however... I have zero signs of lifting, which is important for me.
The only real down fall I have noticed is that it doesn't make my nails feel as hard and secure as the RCM brand. My nails are certainly stronger than being bare, but to me it feels like there is just regular polish on my nail, so there is flex to them.
I would try this brand again, but it's not going to be my first choice at this time.

*edit after 8 days of wear* Okay..... So I have had minor wear on the tips. NO LIFTING what-so-ever which is normally a problem for me. I'm actually quite impressed. They look pretty fresh. My nails don't normally last this long and still look this good.
I'm still not crazy that my nails aren't feeling as hard. However, I may put a nail hardener on top of the cured top coat and see it that works. I think this might be my next favorite gel polish.

Linda R.
Review for: Diva Bride 0.5 fl oz
I LOVE these gel nail polishes, they're my all time fav and I always buy this brand. Sally's usually has a good deal on these buy 2 get one free!! And super easy to use just two simple steps.. I definitely would recommend this to all you gel nail polish lovers