BY UP & UP

Up and up Nail Polish remover pads easily remove nail polish from natural nails while strenghening and nourishing with naturally occurring oils. Our professional formulation includes natural coconut, avocado and olive oils. For removal of Shellac and Gel Nail Polish. see more...

Evelin C.
Kennewick
I love the target brand, it works good and sometimes even better than higher priced nail polish removers, I have bought removers in the past that just take up too much Liquid to get a polish off, this ones pretty good
Felicia B.
Peabody, MA
These pads are pretty good. Not the best I’ve ever used. They dried out super easy and half the box was already dry when I opened it. Unfortunate. Will try them again because it might have just been the box that I got. The rest were great.
Liana B.
Montrose, WV
These are super great and amazingly convenient I leave some in my purse and to go bag. They are loaded with tons of nail polish remover and you only have to use one wipe to take off all of your polish.
Taylor F.
Cleveland
I love these nail polish remover pads! I’ve used them for a while and will in the future. Usually one pad gets the jobs done. They are easy to carry with me if needed.
Dolce H.
Portland
I love the convenience of these wipes. Also, they're very affordable. The only downside, is that you need several wipes to remove polish from both hands or feet.
Kirsten W.
Madison
Not worth buying. Thought this would be nice to have while traveling but takes to long to get the nail polish off. Just stick to the normal bottle with cotton swabs works way better
Hillary S.
Milwaukee, WI
Good price. Easy to use. Love the idea of a pad. It just seems like i go through them fast. With some nail polishes i have to use a couple pads to get all the nail polish off. Also if its a more textured nail polish it will rip the pads up. But again i love the pad idea but maybe one thats a little more pricey will work better.
Alba S.
Humble, TX
They can get quite expensive if you do as many color changes as I do. Especially since using regular foil and cutting it yourself is the same thing and much cheaper but I like how it’s already precut and ready to use.
Desiree P.
Detroit , MI
One of the simplest, and strongest nail polish removers ever. It’s easy to use and so simple. I bought it from Meijer or Target. It’s a great product for Gel or Acrylic nails. No scrubbing needed. No cotton balls either.
justine l.
Granville
Gel nails are amazing whats not amazing is getting them off and destroying your nails. I do my nails once a week and home and these are a must have. No more picking my gel nails off slowly. Also no harsh smell
Brittany B.