MakeupNail CareCND
Gel-Like Effect Long Wear Top Coat

Gel-Like Effect Long Wear Top Coat

by CND

CND Vinylux Gel-Like Effect Long Wear Top Coat is a strong top coat that adds volume & helps protect nails, while keeping a flawless 7 day wear & gel-like shine with the quick and easy removal of a regular polish. Plump effect.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gel-Like Effect Long Wear Top Coat!
Genevieve N.
I stopped painting my finger nails for a long time because it would never last more that 24 hours before chipping, but this top coat changed that. When used in conjunction with the CND sticky base coat, my most recent at-home manicure lasted over a week before I decided the wear and tear was too advanced.
Gabriela T.
Laval, QC
I love this brand, specially the gel like too coat! You don’t need to have a vinylux nail polish to make it work, it give you the same results as the cnd shella top coat. If you apply it properly it stay on your nails more than a week !
Nadine G.
Memramcook, NB
CND Vinylux did an amazing job with their new gel-like top coat. I've only purchased this particular top coat from CND once, but I will repurchase. It's a great step up from their Cnd Vinylux Weekly Top Coat 0.5Oz which is also great... I just find it keeps the shine longer and doesn't chip as quickly.

Looking for your answer?