Gel Haute Polish Elite LED Starter Kit with Gel Polish Trio

by Gel Haute Polish

Beauty.com: $49.00

Every Day Essentials. Introducing Gel Haute Polish! An at-home Gel nail polish kit which includes everything you need to create beautiful gel nails at home. Be the envy of your friends with beautiful nails that lasts up to 3 weeks. Produces the most gorgeous shine and are impossible to chip. Starter Kit Includes: Elite LED Light. Base Coat. Nail Polish Color: Every Day Essentials. Top Coat. Remover. Nail Cleanser Elite LED Starte.

I always get my gel manicures done by professionals but recently the price to get it done has increased so I am looking for a gel manicure kit that is reasonably priced, easy to use and will come out looking like I got them professionally done. Can I achieve a gel manicure that looks like a professional did it? Is the application of these products easy?
What's your favorite gel polish base or kit? I'm scraping the sides of my Red Carpet "Structure" and want to replace with something equally as good or better.
I have always wanted to do my own gel nail and do you actually get salon results?
Start your review of Gel Haute Polish Elite LED Starter Kit with Gel Polish Trio!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
it looks really good it does not compare to a salon manicure but it falls of so quit not worth itin 1 review
i had high hopes for this but it ended up being a fail.in 1 review
6 years agoKeyport, NJ
I bought this off of groupon at a deal. I tried to follow the directions and it came out horrible. I do not know what i did wrong. I wanted to save money because i was spending so much getting my nails done. It just came out awful. It may be a user error but i don't think so. The polish didn't dry and smeared even when i put in the light extra time. I wouldn't waste your money.
5 years ago
I had high hopes for this but it ended up being a fail. the colors seemed old cause they had separated. even after mixing them, they took forever to cure and didn't have a smooth clean finish. the polish peeled off the next day. the lamp works well for other gel polishes so thats the only saving grace
6 years agoProvo, UT
Bought this from Groupon, thought it would be a good deal. It was a waste. The lamp is terrible & the colors are runny and way too light. It takes SO many layers for the colors to actually show up. If you have time to spend a few hours with your nails under the light, the polish will come off within a few days anyway.
4 years agoSkokie, IL
My sister got it from groupon so she used it on my nails a few time and all i can say it didn't look so good for the price. She ended up getting a different brand a few months later.
5 years agoBaytown, TX
Nothing compares to a salon manicure. I wouldn't waste my time and money on this product.
3 years agoToa Baja, PR
Gel Haute Polish Elite LED Starter Kit with Gel Polish Trio uploaded by Melanie
Gel Haute Polish Elite LED Starter Kit with Gel Polish Trio uploaded by Melanie
Tengo uno un kid de Elite99 y me parece bello lo uso con lámpara y me encanta pintarme las uñas con gel.
5 years agoEl Mirage, AZ
It looks really good it does not compare to a salon manicure but it falls of so quit not worth it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...