Gel Fantasy, Whateva, 24 Nails uploaded by jilleann t.Gel Fantasy, Whateva, 24 Nails uploaded by abia-kyarna R.

BY KISS PRODUCTS

New 2015 short color nails No glue needed - adhesive tabs included Safe on your natural nails New gel coated nails Amazing gel shine see more...

jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA
Love love LOVE this!! Are use press on nails all the time. For me they stay on for a good two weeks I mean if you’re not pulling concrete and doing anything extensive with your nails they will start on for a good while. I think it’s really good I like them. I like this brand more than the others because I feel like these nails fit better than most other brands . For this particular nail I got the plane one and then I just painted my own color at home. So yes you can paint any other regular nail polish on top of these and I’ll be fine.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I got these just for Giggles for the holiday and they stayed on for 3 weeks I was surprised I didn't use the glue or anything that they had inside because they didn't stick that well I did The Krazy Glue and I cleaned my nails really good with acetone and then I filed them just a little and then I put the crazy glue and then I put the nails they look fabulous they think people just you know ask me where do I get my nails done and I tell him I didn't get my nails done I got them at the store for pennies of a dollar
Taylor C.
Margate, FL
I saw that Jackie Aina wears press ons and I wanted to actually experience what they're like. I bought my sister the french ones and I bought myself the short length in the color Ribbons. It was a beautiful pink with a hint of mauve. I bought the kiss glue in the green bottle that dries fast and it lasted over a week even though I didn't do them right. I'm sure if I did a better job next time, they would last over 2 weeks. I would definitely purchase again and recommend!
Kala J.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this press on nails. I really don't like painting my nails because I always mess up the polish and it take forever to dry. Press on's all you have to do it size them to your nails and glue them down. If you use both the glue and the sticky tabs they are not going to pop off. I normally keep my on for a week. I found them at Cvs, Rite Aid, and Target.
Eva L.
My newest have too thing,after years and manicures and all the out of pocket money to keep my nails up and how easy to use kiss gel nails and what a great feeling wgen people look at your nails and say wow,who does your nails and i smile and say i do with a kiss!Priced very well also.
Desiree B.
MCHENRY, IL
Have the beauties on my nails rn! The color is amazing and reminds me so much of fall. I never have any problems putting them on and when I have them on I get compliments of people asking where I got my nails done. When I tell them they are actually glue one they are amazed!
Sarah E.
They're very long but worth the money. Nice color and seem to be well made. For only 8$ too its a pretty good deal
Virginia M.
Orlando, FL
I’ve been using kiss nails for the last 3 moths and it’s the best I always have beautiful and “natural “ nails
Chelsey H.
Upper Kent, NB
I cant paint my own nails one hand comes out perfectly but the other looks like a 5 year old painted them.i love the length but most of all the bright red was perfect Christmas nails
abia-kyarna R.
These nails are absolutely gorgeous I got the holographic ones for christmas from my aunt and I literally put them on the same day there honestly beautiful 🌹😻💅

Target