BY KISS PRODUCTS

New 2015 short color nails No glue needed - adhesive tabs included Safe on your natural nails New gel coated nails Amazing gel shine see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Karolyne C.
Coconut creek, FL
My life savior! I love Kiss nails. They are practical , easy to apply and they look super natural on my nails. I always get compliments whenever I’m wearing them. I would totally recommend if you need something fast and pretty.
Emily S.
Hartford, WI
Love these glue on nails!  They are super easy to apply and look great, I always get compliments when wearing them.  At the super affordable price of around $6, these are a much cheaper option than going to a salon and having them done every two weeks.  These nails don't damage my regular nails either.  Highly recommend!!
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Arielle N.
philadelphia
Hands down the best glue on nails. I got so many compliments on this specific color and they lasted forever. I also keep the glue bottle in my purse in case a nail ever pops off, but then it flies back on so well and stays until I am done with them in one to two weeks. The shine is beautiful and they fit my natural nails so well! Even the "short" length gave me the length I was looking for. Love love love! Oh, and rite aid was selling them for super extremely cheap compared to the rest.
Abby H.
Dallas, TX
BY FAR better than going to a nail salon to get them done. I love these nails. I have used them for several years. They are always perfect. No chipping and super affordable. I love that they are coming out with more shapes and colors! I highly recommend these to anyone who hates spending a fortune at the nail salon!
Nikki N.
Sacramento, CA
I use these all the time. Like literally, at all times. I frequently check my local Walgreens for the newest colors and patterns. They are super affordable. Roughly around $6.00 for a set. I use the glue only and the same set will last me almost 2 weeks. Enough extra nails to make 2 full sets out of one pack.
Roseanna H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love these nails! They're not all that "short" to me, as my natural nails are quite brittle and I'm used to wearing them much shorter. But I LOVE all of these Kiss brand glue on nails and this length is perfect for me! I usually break or chip or otherwise mess with my nails even with a real gel manicure so that they don't last long on me, but these simple glue ons (for about $5) lasted me 8 days and they could have gone for longer if I hadn't decided to take them off! I have used the stick-on gel pads before with these nails as well and they work shockingly well. I prefer the glue now since they lay closer to my nail and look more natural, but either way I'm in love. Got one million compliments from coworkers!
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
Of all the false nails I have tried, the Kiss Gel Fantasy nails are my choice for several reasons:
1.) They are sturdy and do not break right away. There is nothing worse than spending a bunch of time on your nails, only to have one break in the first 10 minutes of wear.
2.) You can either glue them, or use the gel glue tabs. I personally like the glue, but its nice to have the option
3.) They fit my nails. I like that there are so many different sizes, and you can find one that looks natural.

THESE Gel Fantasy nails are the best because the size is PERFECT. The box says short, but they really are not that short and are perfect for my nails. I don't even really have to file them once they are applied, only a little but to smooth the edges.

For $8.00 a set, they are way cheaper than the salon, and look just as nice!
Megan
I was getting my nails done every 2 weeks with acrylics and it became expensive, time consuming and almost annoying. I saw these at my local drugstore and decided to try them out temporarily (thinking that they would last only a few days.)

These have stayed on for over a week, almost week 1/2 now!! They are sturdy and I've gotten several compliments on them as well!!!

I paid about $7 for them and I will continue to use them from now on! Amazing!
Erica O.
Alexandria , Ky
Love these nails especially for Halloween or fall!!! The color is fantastic and they last for a decent amount of time. It's a lot cheaper than getting yours nails done and you don't have to worry about messing up the polish by painting them yourself. LOVE them!!!