Our stay-put, super slick gel lube formula glides on like liquid velvet and easily rinses off of skin and sex toys with water. Delight in the pure sexual ecstasy of feeling every single sensation while you're getting hot and heavy with this lubricating gel that provides more cushion for the pushing and minimizes irritation, discomfort, and dryness. Just like our original formula, ASTROGLIDE Gel works to relieve vaginal dryness and is safe for use with latex condoms. Discover how this lubricating gel relieves sexual discomfort, irritation, and vaginal dryness. ASTROGLIDE Gel is approved for use with not only latex condoms and sex toys, but also for lubrication when masturbating.

Is this fertility friendly
Did you know you can get a free sample of this on their website
Start your review of Gel!
Maria G.
Miami Gardens, FL
Gel uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely not! Is sticky, “base water “ I don’t know because you feeling different I try but definitely I can’t used more times.
Carol P.
Jupiter, FL
Gel uploaded by Carol P.
the smell is neutral and it’s water-based. reached expectations! I bought it for a good price. And would buy again.
Amanda E.
Orange Park, FL
It was alright. Mid way through it began to dissolve requiring us to apply more. I prefer silicone based lubricants they seem to last the longest.
Conrad H.
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product very easy to use gel and it isn’t runny like liquid I think it’s the prefect lubricant plus it washes of easily.
joelene S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gel uploaded by joelene S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband prefers this brand but I'm split on it. I prefer the more feminine friendly type brands. Astro claims to not have spermicide ingredients but that's been a proven lie. It wasn't untill we switch to a top grade sperm friendly lube that I got pregnant almost right away, an we had almost been trying for a year with no results. Plus I don't like the sticky residue even though it claims to be "water base"
Michenna B.
Rochester
No going to lie I would have rather it be less tasteful and less sticky ... needs a better water base
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Does not last long...seems to gum for lack of a better word. Better lubes out there to try.
Lori C.
Crystal Lake, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriend and I decided to try this stuff out and I think we used it maybe twice. Still sitting on the shelf at this moment. It was super messy, seemed to get sticky and like others have said, the bottle was hard to work with. Overall, a cheap option if lube is really needed otherwise spend the extra few bucks on something better!
Olivia S.
Mississauga, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me and my fiance were using KY and we hated it because it was so sticky and oily even though it was SUPPOSED to be water-based. We went to the lubricant section to pick a new lubricant and I picked Astroglide and hoped it would be better than KY. It is! I love this stuff and never go without it. It isn't oily or sticky and feels natural.
Christina R.
I love it and it makes his manhood go straight in and it feels really good and it also works well with dildos