BeveragesGekkeikan

Gekkeikan Regular Sake - 750ml Bottle

by Gekkeikan

#1 in Beverages

Gekkeikan Sake.
The finest sake Gekkeikan.
Enjoying the honor of serving the imperial household by appointment.

[product:gekkeikan-sake]
Is this stuff even taste good? and would anybody recommend this?
Have you tried this sake with a small dash of soy sauce?
Start your review of Gekkeikan Regular Sake - 750ml Bottle!
Ashley K.
N Highlands, CA
Sake is delicious but something I can't have all that often because it really gets me buzzing. It has a lovely packaging. And there isn't much I would do to improve on this product. I haven't tried any other brand, but I would be willing to. Would buy again
Brett I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I think Sake is horrible. I don’t know anyone that likes Sake. I can’t think of any good reason to buy Sake.
Dawn O.
San Diego, CA
Sake isn’t usually my go to beverage but when I’m out having omakase I will order a bottle for the chef and I to share
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This isn’t a bad sale, if you mix it with some orange juice or just drink it at room temp either way it’s good!
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I like sake. Its a different taste from your hard liquor. I like to drink this hot. You can even make a sake bomb with it, extremely hot sake in iced cold beer (preferably Sapporo beer). It affordable, good pricing. You can find this at Asian markets or world market.
Christine M.
San Antonio, TX
I dont drink this alone personally. When I go out for sushi ill get saki bombs. They are super good! I have first tried this about 6 years ago at my 21st. And now every sushi happy hour ill get some!
Jay S.
Rock Island, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Gekkeikan Regular Sake - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Jay S.
gekkeikan-sake is my go to sake. Other brands simply fail in comparison. I enjoy it with sushi and Korean beef BBQ. The taste is a true treat!!!
YOSHIKO C.
It is good hot or cold though I prefer hot with Japanese food❤️ I think any sake should be consumed quickly before it changes the taste. This one is one of the most famous brand of sake in Japan, so you can’t go wrong.
Crystal S.
Port Orchard, WA
This sake is one i find most often in grocery stores. If i were looking for something to drink i would buy something else at a specialty store like Ichigo Nigori Sake(strawberry unfiltered sake). However, Gekkikan is great for cooking with. I have about 10 Japanese cookbooks and sake, along with mirin, dashi, and shoyu (soy sauce) are common ingrediants in dishes. Gekkikan is a good one to use for this purpose. It's also good mixed with orange juice, plum wine, or peach juice.
Lisa S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I had nothing to compare it to but I thought it taste great. I had it alone and dropped in some beer and it was great both ways. It wasn't sour or spicy like most people say. It was like a dry gin with no back taste. I would difinently buy it again.