Geir Ness 'Laila' Women's 3.4-ounce Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Melanie A.Geir Ness 'Laila' Women's 3.4-ounce Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Nicole S.Geir Ness 'Laila' Women's 3.4-ounce Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Nicole S.

BY GEIR NESS

Natural Oils, Mountain Wildflowers, Watermelon see more...

• "Very fresh, clean, and not to intense." in 1 review
  • "I discovered this at the Norway pavilion (of course) at Epcot...every time I walked into the store I couldn't help but enjoy the smell, it filled the whole store." in 1 review
Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
I discovered this at the Norway pavilion (of course) at Epcot...every time I walked into the store I couldn't help but enjoy the smell, it filled the whole store. My husband got me a bottle of it for Christmas. It's so fresh, clean and spring-like.
barbara h.
OMG....this is the best fragrance and the only 1 I wear now. I get so many compliments on it's fresh, clean scent. Geir Ness uses only the finest all natural ingredients for his products and takes great care in their creation - and he's very easy on the eyes and an all 'round special man that cares about his customers and products.
holly f.
Louisville, KY
LOVE THIS SCENT. Every time I wear it I get compliments. It is a strong perfume, which is good for a lot of reasons. Personally i would wear this to work or out (I just have to watch how strong it is) Absolutely unique and chic.
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
If Norway really does smell like this then I know where I'm going for my next vacation. A beautiful blend of white flowers that give a gorgeous, comforting and carefree aura. It can be a little heavy if oversprayed so be careful not to go crazy with it. But if you're looking to smell like a lady then this is it.
Haley G.
Columbus, OH
One of my all-time favorite perfumes. It's a light enough scent without being too overpowering, but can last throughout the day. It lasts a long time as you only need a few sprays. 10/10 recommend.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this in Epcot and my bottle was signed by Geir Ness. The scent is very fresh and clean. It also was very long lasting. This makes a great fragrance for warmer weather.
Erica L.
San Diego, CA
Bought this in Epcot at Disney World and fell in love with this fragrance! Very fresh, clean, and not to intense. Perfect spring and summer scent!
Tiffany B.
Orange Park, FL
I also got this from Epcot and had to have it as soon as I walked into the Norway pavilion!! I always receive compliments when i wear it!!
Mo H.
I didn't like the smell of this. It wasn't what I normally wear but I used it to try something different. I wouldn't buy again.
Lindsey M.
Monroe, LA
LOVE this scent! Every time I wear it I get compliments! Very one of a kind! I also loved the fact that it is hard to find!
rosary r.
Copiague, NY
Do you think this perfume has a soft and delicious fragance as it says?
lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
this is one of my faves! what's your go to fave?
Nany E.
Doral, FL
I never heard about this brand!! It's good?
Karla M.
Hello I think the product is very good and I would like to try it seriously it looks good quality and find something that goes a lot with me with my style that De
Simone Lopes Mendes Dias M.
Montes claros
O perfume e doce? E citrico ?como e?