Geir Ness 'Laila' Women's 3.4-ounce Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Melanie A.Geir Ness 'Laila' Women's 3.4-ounce Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Nicole S.Geir Ness 'Laila' Women's 3.4-ounce Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Nicole S.

BY GEIR NESS

Natural Oils, Mountain Wildflowers, Watermelon see more...

• "Very fresh, clean, and not to intense." in 1 review
  • "I discovered this at the Norway pavilion (of course) at Epcot...every time I walked into the store I couldn't help but enjoy the smell, it filled the whole store." in 1 review
Nicole S.
Summerville, SC
The first time that I smelled this was at Epcot 14.5 years ago on my honeymoon . Every time that I would get a whiff of it I was transported back to my honeymoon. My sweet husband recently bought me a bottle. I love it's fresh floral scent. I always get compliments on my perfume when I have on Laila.
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
Like everyone else, this scent is mainly nostalgia for me. I have been smelling it in Epcot year after year, and my boyfriend purchased it for me recently and the smell transports me right to Disney. The smell is really nice, and lasts for a very long time. One or two sprays lasts all day. Recommended even if you have never been to Epcot, as it is simply a pretty scent.
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
I always used to spray myself with this in the Norway pavilion at Epcot in Walt Disney world and finally one year I bought it. Best purchase I ever made. I always got compliments on how good I smelled. I also bought it for my mom and she and my dad loved it! The scent is unique and beautiful and stays on all day!
lauren r.
North Providence, RI
This my favorite. I discovered it in Disney World, the entire Norway pavilion in epcot smelled like this scent and it drove me crazy. I had to follow it to the display and purchase. All these years later, stll my signature scent! Beautiful floral smell. Last all day. Always receive compliments when I wear it and its also how my husband got hooked on me I believe;)
Lily B.
El Paso, IL
I have this shipped in from Disney, because I fell in love with it. I have never smelled a perfume this amazing! When it comes to perfumes I am VERY picky I once spent and hour and a half at Macys searching for perfume and did not find one I even came close to liking. This however is amazing! I wear it everyday and tell everyone I know about it!
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I smelled this for the first time at Epcot two years ago and haven't stopped thinking about it since! Finally made another Disney trip and got a bottle. This smells divine. Very clean and fresh but still feminine. My new favorite scent.
Lauren P.
Easton, PA
This perfume is by far my favorite . I first saw it when I was in Disney and have been in love with it ever since . Whenever I wear it I get so many compliments . I am already on my third bottle and will keep purchasing in the future .
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
By far, this is my absolute favorite perfume. Walked into this amazing scent in Disney's Epcot in Norway and loved the scent ever since. I receive so many positive compliments when I wear this perfume and would highly recommend. It is a little on the higher priced side but definitely worth every penny!
Emilee C.
Grand Rivers
Absolutely worth the money! This is my go-to, everyday fragrance and everyone loves it. It is a bit more than I like to spend on a fragrance, especially an every day, but it genuinely doesn't take much because the scent is strong and unlike a lot of perfumes I've tried this stays on all day long.
Lisa E.
Rutherford, NJ
I smelled this in the Norway Pavilion in Epcot at Walt Disney World and really enjoyed the smell. Although I have not purchased it, I did seriously consider buying it and would still. If I remember, it has a classic kind of scent which I really thought was pretty
rosary r.
Copiague, NY
Do you think this perfume has a soft and delicious fragance as it says?
lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
this is one of my faves! what's your go to fave?
Nany E.
Doral, FL
I never heard about this brand!! It's good?
Karla M.
Hello I think the product is very good and I would like to try it seriously it looks good quality and find something that goes a lot with me with my style that De
Simone Lopes Mendes Dias M.
Montes claros
O perfume e doce? E citrico ?como e?

back