Geir Ness 'Laila' Women's 3.4-ounce Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Melanie A.Geir Ness 'Laila' Women's 3.4-ounce Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Nicole S.Geir Ness 'Laila' Women's 3.4-ounce Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Nicole S.

BY GEIR NESS

Natural Oils, Mountain Wildflowers, Watermelon see more...

• "Very fresh, clean, and not to intense." in 1 review
  • "I discovered this at the Norway pavilion (of course) at Epcot...every time I walked into the store I couldn't help but enjoy the smell, it filled the whole store." in 1 review
Mary Michael C.
Montevallo
If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would. I love this perfume so so much. We buy it every time we are in the Norway EPCOT Pavilion. I recommend this To everyone to wear on their special days!
Nina T.
North Wales, PA
Whenever I went to Disney World I would stop by the Norwegian Pavillon and puck this up. The smell is amazing. So flowery and fresh. I have been buying this for over 10 years and every time I wear it people love it. I got the chance last summer to meet Geir Ness. He signed my bottle and gave me an autograph. I told him hands down this is the best perfume. Must buy
Carrie P.
I bought this fragrance in Norway in EPCOT a few years ago. This scent is not an every day wear for me, but I like to wear it occasionally as it makes me happy. The scent has a long staying power, but isn’t offensively strong. I will consider repurchasing this scent in the future.
Michelle M.
My all time favorite. I found this of all places Epcot in Florida, I followed the beautiful smell all the way into the store in Norway. OMG, I fell in love. So clean, fresh and nothing can compare. I have been using it for years and always ask for a bottle during Christmas.
Monica A.
Opa Locka, FL
Ohhhh the first time I smelled it I had to buy it. It has to be one of the best in my collection by far. Every time I wear it they always say how great I smell and am asked what perfume it is. I have bought three in total. Can't be without it. This is a must have !
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have gave this gift as a gift and it smells so good . I use this product on special occasions because it is worth is. Is leaves a fresh smell. I don't have to apply to much because two sprays will do the job
Megan H.
Lineville, AL
As soon as you walk into Norway at Epcot this is what you smell. How could you pass it up. It has such a clean, crisp, and sweet smell to it. It is a little bit pricey but so worth it in my opinion. You won't regret this purchase.
Amelia H.
This perfume has a great sense but I didn't like it personally because it was a little too strong for my liking and did not last throughout the day I probably would not recommend buying this ever again
Mary K.
Winter Garden, FL
This is my favorite, go-to perfume for every occasion! Generally I'm not a fan of most perfumes because of how strong they are. They typically give me headaches. This one is perfect! The perfume mixes with your skin's natural oils so it doesn't turn or fade. Working with the skins natural oils instead of just going on top of it means that it smells good no matter who it's on. It also has no synthetic additives. It's a light and fresh smell that is no way overpowering that you can spray a lot on and still not have it be overpowering. It's a beautiful scent that I receive constant compliments on. I will continue to buy it as long as it continues to be sold!
Melissa B.
Call it nostalgia, but I cannot get enough of this fragrance. After trying to seek out less expensive outlets, I buckled and bought this at Walt Disney World, and I must say I'm happy to have it in my possession, finally! The fragrance is clean and feminine, but it's very strong, so if you prefer a subtle day fragrance, this isn't for you. I get compliments galore every time I wear it, and I love that it lasts all day. If you like it, just spend the money and pick it up now!
rosary r.
Copiague, NY
Do you think this perfume has a soft and delicious fragance as it says?
lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
this is one of my faves! what's your go to fave?
Nany E.
Doral, FL
I never heard about this brand!! It's good?
Karla M.
Hello I think the product is very good and I would like to try it seriously it looks good quality and find something that goes a lot with me with my style that De
Simone Lopes Mendes Dias M.
Montes claros
O perfume e doce? E citrico ?como e?