Gehl's Premium Nacho Cheese Sauce, 18-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Brandy P.

BY GEHL'S

Authentic stadium nacho cheese sauce for home consumer use. Served over 1 million times a day in concession stands in stadiums, arenas and movie theaters across America. Our goal is to keep the online nutrition information up-to-date and accurate.... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
This stuff is soooooo good. It's also very addicting. I keep it in our house. We use it for everything. Chili cheese dogs, nachos, tacos, French fries...you name it. The jalapeño cheese is my favorite.
Eileen S.
chicago, IL
Yum I'm a huge nacho fan lover and this is a great nacho cheese for having nachos at home just don't forget to pick up some jalapenos. This cheese has a perfect creaminess and slight spice to it for great nachos and its available at the grocery store. Ive puchased it at Jewel.
Gina L.
This cheese tastes like preservatives and upset my stomach a by after so I would not get it again
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
This cheese sauce is just like what you would get at a ballpark. Not too spicy, nice and creamy. Our family loves it
Brandy P.
Lebanon ohio
So gpod. It is one of my favorites. I like it hot and cold. I also like eating it with jalapeños. Must try.