BY GEEK CHIC COSMETICS #61 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Danielle D.
Super cute store. I love that their products are vegan and decently priced. While the quality isn't the same as more expensive mineral makeup, it is still good quality and very fair for the price. I tried several different products and loved them all. I would compare eyeshadow texture to Urban Decay. Brushes are a must for application of the shadows, and highly recommended for their other products. Note that everything is handmade, so it takes slightly longer to get products than commercial stores, but I only waited 2.5 weeks during the holiday season and ordered about 10 products.
Nicole D.
Absolutely love the concept of this store! All of their shadows look extremely pigmented and well produced.I'm even more happy that someone finally made a Fallout eyeshadow set!
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Such an amazing brand! I bought the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Doctor Who collections, a single from the Hunger Games collection, and a lippie from Rocky Horror Picture Show. The lippie is named Sweet Transvestite! I kinda bought it just for the name!
The shadows are amazing quality they have almost no fallout, which is hard for loose pigments. And they blend like a dream. I will buy more from Geek Chic soon!
JoAnna D.
Cotopaxi, CO
Geek Chic Cosmetics is my all time favorite indie makeup company. All of their packaging has cute little stickers. I love all of the eyeshadow that I've tried, along with other products. Their perfumes are all unique and amazing smelling. I recommend this company to anyone who likes loose mineral eyeshadow and is a geek.
Alicia P.
Newport News, VA
I seriously love this brand. I love the themes and the colors. There can be a lot of fall out with their shadows, but they are loose powders, so that's expected.