Gedilla BG13398 Gedilla Cherry Sour Cndy - 24x4OZ

by Gedilla

We are delighted to bring you the treats you love in a big way Gedilla treats make any day special. So spread the news Gedilla has a Big selection of treats to share and enjoy Think Big Kosher Pareve Allergy Information Allergy Other Text: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gedilla BG13398 Gedilla Cherry Sour Cndy - 24x4OZ!
Product Highlights
I could probably eat a whole bag to myself in one sitting!in reviews
And even better my kids love them too!in reviews
Julie T.
Cherry sours are one of my all-time favorite candies! They are chewy sour, sweet, and delicious. So easy to pop in your mouth and fun to use in candy dishes or treat bags for parties. These are always a favorite with kids too!
Kelsey H.
I love cherry sours. They are sweet yet sour at the same time and aren't messy at all.
Rebecca  L.
Dunnsville, VA
Love these! Great flavor! They are a good treat and easy to travel with since they are not messy and don't melt very easily.
Ashley A.
Brighton, CO
I love the flavor of these candies there sweet and sour at the same time and overall just a good candy
April B.
University Pl, WA
Cherry sours are soo delish, I don't eat much candy anymore but boy there are some things that I really miss... Like cherry sours
Kimberly C.
Spiro, OK
Absolutely yummy.. mixture of sweet and sour and at a good price too!!! love it
Absolutely yummy.. mixture of sweet and sour and at a good price too!!! love it
Doris V.
I love these so much! They are my 2nd favorite candy! And even better my kids love them too!
haley S.
Cleveland, OH
Addicting and delicious. I am such a sucker for cherry candy and these are just delicious to snack on.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
These are so good. I love the taste of sour cherry. You just can't eat one. There are better brands then others. I'm not familiar with this one
Dawn H.
Poteet, TX
Love these. Love the cherry flavor! they do get stuck in teeth but they are good and my even kids like them too. They have been around for a long time. Great snack and good price as well.

Looking for your answer?