BY XBOX

You're Marcus Fenix, a soldier with a face chiseled from granite and a will forged from iron. Lead your squad in humanity's desperate last stand against the Locust Horde, an endless swarm of horrifying creatures. You're completely outnumbered and outgunned in this third-person tactical action shooter, but you're the last chance we've got. Tactical maneuvers and teamwork are key, cover doesn't last, and fellow soldiers react with heightened AI in this brand-new Unreal Engine 3 powers Gears of War's cinematic experience, creating an environment realistic enough to walk into. if you've got the guts. see more...

Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
One of the best shooting games around. Online mode is fun, horde is my favorite but the story mode is really good. The gun options are good it's easy to find your favorite and learn it well. It's easy to follow doesn't take forever to take down an enemy.
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
At first, I wasn't really into shooting games that much. That was until I played Gears of War. As soon as you get started with this game, I promise you that you will be addicted to it. What I really love about this game is the weapons. They are just out of this world. I never played any other action game like this. This game will NEVER get old to me.