What's in Our Videographer's Bag?
Gears of War 3
- "needless to say the gears of war series is hands down one of my favorite games for the xbox 360. i got so invested into the characters and story line, especially after reading all the books and graphic novels." in 27 reviews
- "The horde mode never seems to get boring, but when your at level 45 and cant seem to win, a switch over to beast mode is a nice change." in 16 reviews
- "Its not the best game they have made but it made due, Playing online with friends was the best part, didnt find the story mode that great." in 10 reviews
- "This franchise has had pretty good storyline throughout, but with this game specifically they really knock it out of the park." in 7 reviews
- "Looking over the shoulder is not at easy as first person shooter." in 5 reviews
Gears of War 3 is a third person shooter game. You will play as Marcus Fenix and the rest of his team, Delta Squad. As you guys try to find Marcus Fenix's father, which is the main mission, and to take out the Locust species using a high tech device. Gears of War 3 is so very addicting with clear, sharp graphics that are amazing. The gun balance is excellent. The game modes are very creative. My favorite game mode is the Horde mode, where you can survive up to round 50 doing nothing else but, fighting locusts. And, you don't know team work until you've played Beast mode. I was looking forward to number 3 after loving number 2. GoW3 does not disappoint like other game series. Gears of War 2 was awesome but, Gears of War 3 is even better and more awesome. I would highly recommend Gears of War 3 to all gamers.
After the horrible problems with the needed patchwork of GoW2, it seems like Gears family finally figured out how to make a proper game. I'm still not a fan of the third person view, but it doesn't take too much away from the core of the game. Also, watching myself morter the crap outta the enemy is rather satisfying
I have all the Gears of war game but I think this one could have a better story line then what it did have, but it was okay. I would highly recommend Gears Of War 4, it has a way better story line in it and you keep the weapon you choose most of the game and you stay the same character which I like that better.
Gears of War 2 left me with very high expectations. I was disappointed with this. It didn't have the same level of cinematics or script as #2. Game play was challenging, but not too much so. I still enjoy replaying it and especially enjoy the co-op and King of the Hill challenges.
I really enjoyed playing this game. I liked that you could play multiplayer campaign on this and the storyline was great. I only wish it was available on Playstation because I have now switched consoles. I would highly recommend this game to others!
I will always love this game with all my heart. I am a massive fan of the Gears of War series. I have blankets, cog tags, etc that I have collected.
Me encanta nunca lo dejaría me encanta este juego y además es muy barato como a 10$ no se párese nada a otros juegos es muy diferente
Still one of the best franchise's out there. I play this in a random day and still pumps my adrenaline up.
Awesome quality. Awesome game and great series ! It keeps you going ! It's so fun I recommend it
Highly addictive. Good graphics. Fun for game nights. Hubs and I love to play after a long day
Q & A
Is it good game ?
Is this game as good as gears of war 2 ??
Whats your favorite weapon?
Who is you favorite Gears of War 3 character???
What Gears of War do u like better
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos