Gears of War 3

by Gears of War 3

Que tal es este juego Gears of War 3 ? [user:joelsmosqueda]
What's the longest time you have spent playing this game
Es bueno por favor respondan abajo
Start your review of Gears of War 3!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...favorite games for the xbox 360. i got so invested into the characters and story line, especially after reading all the books and graphic novels.in reviews
The horde mode never seems to get boring, but when your at level 45 and cant seem to win, a switch over to beast mode is a nice change.in reviews
Its not the best game they have made but it made due, Playing online with friends was the best part, didnt find the story mode that great.in reviews
This franchise has had pretty good storyline throughout, but with this game specifically they really knock it out of the park.in reviews
With the addition of new maps, match types, weapons, and characters online game play is even better than it was in the previous games.in reviews
Veronica E.
Sacramento, CA
What I love most of the gow games are the weapons. I love the action and how fast paced the gaming actually is. If you love first person shooters you need this game.
Tarah P.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have played all of the GOW games. They are amazing. I haven't played the campaign on #3 but the multiplayer is by far my favorite. Hope they come out with a game for XBOX one
Steven M.
Bronston, KY
Gears of War3 is hands down one of my top 5 multiplayer games of all time. I admit its not everyone's cup of tea. Learning all the little secrets and strategies like "wall bouncing" around your opponent before blasting them, takes patience and practice. People playing this game for the first time especially the multiplayer will need some practice. Or you will find yourself looking at the respawn screen a lot. needless to say once you get the hang of it, you'll be having a ton of fun. its a very competitive game. This is the only game that has got my heart racing when its you vs 5 or 6. and you're taking them out 1 by 1 with all eyes on you. theres nothing like it. getting the sniper and watching the heads pop as you pull the trigger and hearing that sound is very addicting and rewarding. However if you're a casual gamer who likes to just kick back and relax playing games. then this is also a good game for that. it has a long and fun campaign. it has multiplayer with AI Bots. so you can practice. Also has Horde and Beast Mode. Horde you team up with friends or random players and you fight waves and waves of enemies. setting up defenses and repairing them after each wave before the next round begins.
Samantha R.
Lehighton, PA
The GOW games are NEVER a disappointment! The storyline and gameplay just can't be beat. You get sucked right in. This is one of those game series that you can play over and over again without ever getting bored with it. I'm a PS3 fan myself but bought an Xbox specifically for these games. One can only hope that they continue to find a way to make more of them.
Anita J.
The Gears series is one of my favorites! Everything about the game is great, a few glitches here and there. It's as affordable as other games.
Teran F.
Rainsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 5
Gears of War 3 uploaded by Teran F.
Gears of war is another favorite. I like the characters in it. Love how graphics is and guns and tools you can use in it
Amanda V.
Honaker, VA
I have all the Gears of war game but I think this one could have a better story line then what it did have, but it was okay. I would highly recommend Gears Of War 4, it has a way better story line in it and you keep the weapon you choose most of the game and you stay the same character which I like that better.
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
The gears franchise is so good! Ive played all four games and i cant get enough. When i first played i sucked so bad but over the years and playing them all ive become sort of like a pro! Ha! I play the 4th installment almost everyday im so addicted!
Patricia C.
Anaheim, CA
This is such an amazing game I totally recommend this to those who have not yet tried the game. The story of this game is great, it does not disappoint to those who are new to this type of gameplay.
Sofia H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Me encanta nunca lo dejaría me encanta este juego y además es muy barato como a 10$ no se párese nada a otros juegos es muy diferente
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paola G.
residential las palmas, palma dulce street #18, behind Mundo Maya, Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche state
il y a 2 ans
joel M. il y a 2 ans
Objetivamente hablando el juego es muy bueno en narrativa y gameplay, tiene una fanbase bastante constituida pero personalmente no me gusta mucho.