Gearonic Inc GEARONIC TM Makeup Bottle Ground Sponge Blender Blending Powder Smooth Puff Flawless Beauty Foundation

BY GEARONIC INC

GEARONIC TM Makeup Bottle Ground Sponge Blender Blending Powder Smooth Puff Flawless Beauty Foundation - Blue Type: Face Makeup Tools Color: Warmth Gender: Unisex see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kymber H.
Great Bend, KS
I really had no idea what the heap was about a beauty blender so I decided to buy one. And I will never ever use a brush or my fingers again to apply my foundation! I have terrible acne and big pores and this little baby helped me a ton! I recommend that if you have skin problems like me get one of these if you don't already have one! I use the big side to apply my foundation and I use the little side to help blend my concealer if I decide to use it. Or to get the spots I can't g to with the bigger end Beautyblender Pure Beauty Blenderbeautyblender Makeup Sponge Applicator Duo & Cleanser
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
My beauty blender is my favorite when doing my make up I love using it when applying finishing powder so I can't get my baking on. I love how it makes lot look more natural and it is easy to apply with it try it next time when your doing your make up just damp the bueaty blender with warm water then put finish powder and apply to desire area and let bake then blend it out with the beauty blender. You are going to love how your going to look.
Meghan G.
Callahan, FL
I like to use this blender sponge when I'm going for more of a glam look! I feel like it applies a thicker layer of foundation on my skin so it's great to use when you know you're going to have to wear makeup for a long time without being apply to touch up (or when photos will be involved) I tend to not use it when I'm going for a lighter, more natural look.
Diana M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've actually never thought that a sponge can work?to use it I find that you have to damp your sponge than apply.i am actually going to order me one more .I've notice that mine did last for three months depending how much you use it.As for the quality it was soft for my skin.It did not feel hard or scratchy.
Kari A.
I decided to buy the beauty blender to apply foundation or concealer. It does absorbs too much product. I rather keep using my brushes or the silicon one which I obsoletely loved. But the beauty blender just observes too much product only thing I didn't liked and only reason why I wouldn't buy it again.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
This wasn't as good as my authentic beauty blender. It wasn't very soft and didn't absorb but half the amount of water I would of liked. My make up absorbed more in the sponge than on to my face. Want buy again.
Laiza A.
I Love it is wonderful it really does miracles in a woman's Life I recommend a lot it's perfect i Love makeup Mainly of bases even more that i do not Like to show my pimples and all the days i use my miracle base so ido not know how to spread very well then i'm going to see a clown, lol, but i Love base and make-up nas pleasure, i'm Brazilian
Kara E.
La Mirada, CA
I personally am not a fan of this sponge. While I love the coverage a sponge give you, this brand of sponges is terrible. It's much harder to blend because the spunge is so stiff. I find better coverage and use through the Real Techniques $5 sponges than I do with these.
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love this sponge for a lot of reasons. Lets start with foundation. It gives it an amazing full coverage finish and its simple to use. I also use it to blend my concealer and it leaves it flawless. Something that will always be in my make up collection.
Alyssa D.
I LOVE using beauty blenders i know that some people use foundation brushes but i have tried it and it does not really work for me and if streaks my foundation which the beauty blender does not do and it gives me full coverage.
Ashley H.
I heard these types of beauty blenders are harder to clean due to its form. Is that true?
Allison H.
I'm not good at makeup what's the benefit of this sponge?
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
How good are they? Is it like any drugstore brand?
Alyssa B.
Some sponges or blenders are known to be quite hard. Is this the case for this one? I am looking for a new beauty blender because mine is unfortunately not soft which makes it hard to blend out foundation.
Taylor W.
I'm looking for a good sponge to try. What is the best and why?