Gearonic Inc GEARONIC TM Makeup Bottle Ground Sponge Blender Blending Powder Smooth Puff Flawless Beauty Foundation
5 colors available

BY GEARONIC INC

GEARONIC TM Makeup Bottle Ground Sponge Blender Blending Powder Smooth Puff Flawless Beauty Foundation - Blue Type: Face Makeup Tools Color: Warmth Gender: Unisex see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Monica R.
Monica R.
Carlsbad, CA
This blending sponge is pretty good. It does expand a lot and I like how it's double ended so you can use the pointed side for concealer, and the other side for your foundation. I really wish that it came to more of a point because it's hard to get in the inner corner of the eye to blend out the concealer.
kendra l.
kendra l.
Long Beach, WA
I am one of those girls that did not like that is like I thought I would I felt that it just kicked on my Foundation it just wasn't my favorite and before I even bought it I went on YouTube to see if they had any late tutorials on it and every single person like them you know
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Gearonic Makeup Bottle Ground Sponge Blender is great for first time users. Most sponges are hard where this beautiful sponge is soft. I see many makeup artist use this type of blender. Being a user myself I do recommend this product. It's easy to use and maintain.
Caleigh D.
Caleigh D.
Do not like this that much. This was very, very dense and hard. This in return hurt to apply liquid face products. Also, this sponge would also take off the makeup. I would totally recommend saving up for a Real Techniques sponge or a beauty blenderZ
Dani J.
Dani J.
Lewisville, TX
This is the best makeup blender! I've had this spong for about a year now! No tears and no mold. It's easy to wash and dry by morning! I use this sponge everyday at least twice a day! If for any reason I need a new one I will get this one again.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Pass Chris, MS
I am in love with this blender. It doesn't soak up much of your foundation and really helps to blend the makeup into your skin well. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend to try, as the cost is low for this quality of a product!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Mesa, AZ
Good product however when I tried a beauty blender and IT cosmetic sponge I did not like how stiff this one was. It does come down to personal preference though. I also personally don't like the grooves on the sides but it still works nicely.
Makkell B.
Makkell B.
I honestly don't have the time and patience to pat on all my makeup to blend it, I'm much more of a brush girl. But I had to try the beauty blender because it was all the hype. It's very soft and seems to hold up after months of having it.
De Anna P.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas, NV
I feel like this blender is a little bit better then others because you don't have the issue of so many pores in it. Helps you to be able to do the contouring of your makeup easier as well. Should have a couple in ever markup kit.
Collin L.
Collin L.
Cincinnati, OH
Same concept as to the beauty blender - i think they both work very well. it's the best way in my opinion to get makeup blended into your skin and not just smeared on . it gives a way better finish to whatever products your using
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I heard these types of beauty blenders are harder to clean due to its form. Is that true?
Allison H.
Allison H.
I'm not good at makeup what's the benefit of this sponge?
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
How good are they? Is it like any drugstore brand?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Some sponges or blenders are known to be quite hard. Is this the case for this one? I am looking for a new beauty blender because mine is unfortunately not soft which makes it hard to blend out foundation.
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Are these better then the beauty blenders that are on wish?