Add a Photo
Gearonic Inc GEARONIC TM Makeup Bottle Ground Sponge Blender Blending Powder Smooth Puff Flawless Beauty Foundation

By GEARONIC INC
#145 in Beauty Tools
GEARONIC TM Makeup Bottle Ground Sponge Blender Blending Powder Smooth Puff Flawless Beauty Foundation - Blue Type: Face Makeup Tools Color: Warmth Gender: Unisex
Photos (9)
Kymber H.
Kymber H.
Great Bend, KS

I really had no idea what the heap was about a beauty blender so I decided to buy one. And I will never ever use a brush or my fingers again to apply my foundation! I have terrible acne and big pores and this little baby helped me a ton! I recommend that if you have skin problems like me get one of these if you don't already have one! I use the big side to apply my foundation and I use the little side to help blend my concealer if I decide to use it. Or to get the spots I can't g to with the bigger end Beautyblender Pure Beauty Blenderbeautyblender Makeup Sponge Applicator Duo & Cleanser
Diana S.
Diana S.
Kannapolis, NC

My beauty blender is my favorite when doing my make up I love using it when applying finishing powder so I can't get my baking on. I love how it makes lot look more natural and it is easy to apply with it try it next time when your doing your make up just damp the bueaty blender with warm water then put finish powder and apply to desire area and let bake then blend it out with the beauty blender. You are going to love how your going to look.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I've actually never thought that a sponge can work?to use it I find that you have to damp your sponge than apply.i am actually going to order me one more .I've notice that mine did last for three months depending how much you use it.As for the quality it was soft for my skin.It did not feel hard or scratchy.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL

This blending sponge is pretty good. It does expand a lot and I like how it's double ended so you can use the pointed side for concealer, and the other side for your foundation. I really wish that it came to more of a point because it's hard to get in the inner corner of the eye to blend out the concealer.
Kari A.
Kari A.

I decided to buy the beauty blender to apply foundation or concealer. It does absorbs too much product. I rather keep using my brushes or the silicon one which I obsoletely loved. But the beauty blender just observes too much product only thing I didn't liked and only reason why I wouldn't buy it again.
kendra l.
kendra l.
Long Beach, WA

I am one of those girls that did not like that is like I thought I would I felt that it just kicked on my Foundation it just wasn't my favorite and before I even bought it I went on YouTube to see if they had any late tutorials on it and every single person like them you know
Daniela P.
Daniela P.

"Gearonic Makeup Bottle Ground Sponge Blender is great for first time users. Most sponges are hard where this beautiful sponge is soft. I see many makeup artist use this type of blender. Being a user myself I do recommend this product. It's easy to use and maintain. "
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

Gina E.
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL

I love this sponge for a lot of reasons. Lets start with foundation. It gives it an amazing full coverage finish and its simple to use. I also use it to blend my concealer and it leaves it flawless. Something that will always be in my make up collection.
Caleigh D.
Caleigh D.

Do not like this that much. This was very, very dense and hard. This in return hurt to apply liquid face products. Also, this sponge would also take off the makeup. I would totally recommend saving up for a Real Techniques sponge or a beauty blenderZ
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I heard these types of beauty blenders are harder to clean due to its form. Is that true?
Allison H.
Allison H.

I'm not good at makeup what's the benefit of this sponge?
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX

How good are they? Is it like any drugstore brand?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

Some sponges or blenders are known to be quite hard. Is this the case for this one? I am looking for a new beauty blender because mine is unfortunately not soft which makes it hard to blend out foundation.
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM

Are these better then the beauty blenders that are on wish?

Join Now