Gearonic Inc GEARONIC TM 6 in 1 Multifunction Electric Electronic Beauty Face Facial Cleansing Cleanser Spin Brush and Massager

BY GEARONIC INC

GEARONIC TM 6 in 1 Multifunction Electric Electronic Beauty Face Facial Cleansing Cleanser Spin Brush and Massager Type: Makeup Removers Color: Pink Gender: Unisex see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Holly W.
Marshfield, MO
I use this brush every night when washing my face and I'm never disappointed. Always leaves my skin feeling deeply exfoliated, smooth and just very, very clean. It spreads face wash very well and makes sure it gets in every crevice.
Jackee B.
Doesn't spin fast enough, the attachments broke before the tool was able to remove dirt and excess oil from my face, it was not worth the money I spent ... If it was a cheaper item it would be worth the funds spent on it and I wouldn't recommend it to no one else because I know that it will disagistify my friends
DaeJa R.
Detroit, MI
This spin brush helps exfoliate my skin so well. I use it twice a day (once in the morning & at night) when I use it, I feel refreshed and clean.
Ashley G.