BY GEARBOX SOFTWARE

• Are they making any new game for borderlands?3 Answers
  • Is it worth buying this game since the new borderlands ga...1 Answers
  • I love this game.2 Answers
GearBox Software Borderlands 2 Season Pass
  • "So many missions.. it has a great story line and graphics are very high quality.. a great game for any gamer at heart.love it" in 5 reviews
Kristina T.
Arlington, TX
As a fan of the game, Borderlands 2 is fun, crazy, wild, enjoyable, great co-op inducing joyride of epicness. And with the Season Pass allowing the add-ons like Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragons Keep, Mr. Tourqe's Badass Curator of Baddassitude, Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt, plus much more, what's not to love about it? It's fun, thrilling and a great game to play alone or with some Vault Hunting buddies.
Kristin B.
Borderlands 2 is, hands down, one of the best games I've ever played. Whether you are playing by yourself, or playing with a friend, it's always fun! The add-ons to this game are phenomenal; love crazy? Play the Tiny Tina add-on. Want something funny? Try Mr. Torgue's!

All in all, Borderlands is a game for everyone; a novice, or an experienced shooter, this definitely will be the game for you!
Becky V.
Martinez, GA
Do it! They released a DLC for almost every major holiday, so purchasing one season pass was far more convenient than purchasing each individual item that came out! And though some of the minor DLCs were short, this larger purchase was still worth it, I believe, considering how many you got out of the whole deal.
Rebecca N.
Borderlands 2 is an awesome game, with a great storyline. Picking up the season pass for around $30 is definitely not something to pass out, as the DLC add so much more to the game. It's definitely one of the most fun games I have played, and it's even better with more people. I would recommend it to anyone.
Crystal L.
My husband & I play this game together. We loved the season pass because of all the amazing DLC content. Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon's Keep had us rolling on the floor laughing. It was also challenging! We actually played Borderlands 2 on Valentine's Day after we dropped the kiddo off at the baby'sitter!
Samantha H.
Borderlands 2 is an amazing adventure whether you're playing by yourself or with a few of your pals. It's an intense thrill of a shooter with insane humor throughout the game. It will keep you on your toes and laughing. The game itself is amazing, but the season pass just increases the awesome. With insane add-ons to the campaign that's already a crazy ride, Borderlands 2 just increased on the scale of awesome.
Megan I.
Binghamton, NY
Completely worth it. As someone who hated Borderlands one, Borderlands 2 is a blast and the season pass makes it so much better! You also feel a little better paying the price of a second game and making your game better rather than having to deal with nitpicking your upgrades. Definite must have!!
Jamie D.
Borderlands is one of my all time favorite game. It is also one of the last surviving split screen games that we can play as a family. We own 2 xboxes, split screen on one and join the game on the other. The season pass is so worth it! Added game play for hours!
Marcy D.
Dubuque, IA
I am obsessed with Borderlands 2 {still playing it two years after its release} and am glad that I purchased the season pass. I typically skip buying season passes - but in this case I was thrilled with the content, and got my money's worth.
Jessica L.
Tulare, CA
This game is so fun especially if you're playing it with other friends. You can explore the lands, talk to each other through headsets, and share loot! I love this game!
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Does anyone else enjoy this game?
Jessica L.
Tulare, CA
Are they making any new game for borderlands?
Allyssa W.
Wentzville, Mo
I love this game.
Teddy V.
Stafford, VA
Is it worth buying this game since the new borderlands game just came out ?