BY GEARBOX SOFTWARE

Nina K.
Jackson, MI
Borderlands is bae. I have to much fun playing this co op with my husband. This game was my first first person shooter. I have a blast and have lost many of hours finishing this game as all the different classes.
Sharon J.
N Ridgeville, OH
I think that the graphics on this game are kind of cheesy. I probably would not replay this game. It was pretty affordable. It's kind of similar to the other games on Xbox. I would recommend to try, but it's not my favorite.
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
I really love borderlands. One of my favorite RPG's to play, becaue it isnt too time consuming, but has just enough to keep you entertained.
laura b.
I love borderlands. I'm gaige all day dude. She is my favorite! This game has given me hours and hours of fun !!!
Crystalina M.
Where do I even start. Cool art style and hilarious characters especially claptrap! Fun to play
sam w.
Yakima, WA
If u haven't played borderlands yet. Go now! This game series is epic and this second one is simply great
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Very fun game guaranteed to give you hours and hours of gameplay. Easily also the best of the Borderlands games. I liked to play co-op with a friend or family member, they have local and online. Engaging story, great characters, and a lot of things to do in this game. Very entertaining.
Sam G.
This is one of my favorite games to play. I love the siren the best. It has such a fun story line and awesome/creative characters. The funniest side character hands down is Tiny Tina. Great, great game. It sucks this version is not available for xbox one though.
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
I only started playing this series because my boyfriend insisted I love it with him, and I've gotta say, they're not awful. They're actually quite fun. Great story lines, funny characters, and crazy fun gameplay.
Kayla S.
Clarksville , TN
Love this game. Awesome graphics with plenty of game play. The game is incredibly expansive and the variety of weapons is great!