BY GEARBOX SOFTWARE

Nina K.
Jackson, MI
Borderlands is bae. I have to much fun playing this co op with my husband. This game was my first first person shooter. I have a blast and have lost many of hours finishing this game as all the different classes.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Very fun game guaranteed to give you hours and hours of gameplay. Easily also the best of the Borderlands games. I liked to play co-op with a friend or family member, they have local and online. Engaging story, great characters, and a lot of things to do in this game. Very entertaining.
Sharon J.
N Ridgeville, OH
I think that the graphics on this game are kind of cheesy. I probably would not replay this game. It was pretty affordable. It's kind of similar to the other games on Xbox. I would recommend to try, but it's not my favorite.
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
I only started playing this series because my boyfriend insisted I love it with him, and I've gotta say, they're not awful. They're actually quite fun. Great story lines, funny characters, and crazy fun gameplay.
Sam G.
This is one of my favorite games to play. I love the siren the best. It has such a fun story line and awesome/creative characters. The funniest side character hands down is Tiny Tina. Great, great game. It sucks this version is not available for xbox one though.
Alicia K.
I liked the first game. The second was slightly... off? Idk if that's even the right word. It's a good game, but I felt like something was missing.
Jonathan H.
boston
I really love borderlands. One of my favorite RPG's to play, becaue it isnt too time consuming, but has just enough to keep you entertained.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
Love this game. Awesome graphics with plenty of game play. The game is incredibly expansive and the variety of weapons is great!
laura b.
I love borderlands. I'm gaige all day dude. She is my favorite! This game has given me hours and hours of fun !!!
sam w.
Yakima, WA
If u haven't played borderlands yet. Go now! This game series is epic and this second one is simply great