BY GEARBOX SOFTWARE

• Who likes butt stallion ?4 Answers
  • Preference of this game on PC vs a console?5 Answers
  • Was this anyone else's favorite? I didn't care for the other two ...12 Answers
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Probably both me and my husband's favorite game right now. To just play through the story without sidemissions, it's a pretty quick play. but it's meant to be played multiple times (it gets harder). I love the graphics and fun characters ( I prefer the mecromancer myselfūüėú) and it's just overall a super fun game!
Margie B.
Farmville, NC
This is a very very good game with a great story mode....and what makes it better the game isn't complete until you run through the story 2 to 3 times and each time a different level of difficulty and new enemy names...but overall I would recommend this very highly!
Samantha T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I absolutely love this game. It's great that it's a couch co op so I can play with my husband. The design style is unique and cool to look at while the game play is fun and engaging but not to hard. Definitely recommend it.
Dylan B.
Niles, OH
My husband and I play this game together. Were both gamers and just because we have a kid now doesn't mean we dont play anymore. This game is fun and has funny characters. Fun for just solo play and co op as well.
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
I love this series. Hilarious dialogue, great weapons, engaging story...I just liked the first one slightly better. This one is still amazing, just not *quite* as amazing as the original.
Rae M.
Kankakee, IL
I love this game!!!!! Lvl 72 op8 siren and i love it. I can play this game for forever. There are so many side missions and different things to explore it was game of the yr for a reason
Brandon B.
Southaven, MS
If you are looking for a great story line, this is the game for you. It's crazy, funny, super cool/fun, and you will sit for hours because it does not get boring. I recommend it
Jose G.
This game have a great Art Work, awesome history, and too much to offer to any kind of gamer (casual or hardcore) rly i recomend this game a 100%
cheree s.
austin, TX
If you like crude humor and a game full of easter eggs this is a perfect game for you plus who doesn't like a robot....that is well...unique!
Naida M.
I have all all the games and the story is fun. Thanks to my boyfriend he making me play it I fell in love and now I'm a gamer like him.
Lauren I.
Martensville, SK
Who loves this game?
Arica H.
Jackson, KY
Anyone else think it's a little hard to learn?
Rick C.
Does anyone else play the game split screen co-op?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Was this anyone else's favorite? I didn't care for the other two of them
Nicole M.
Preference of this game on PC vs a console?