BY GEARBOX SOFTWARE

• Preference of this game on PC vs a console?5 Answers
  • Was this anyone else's favorite? I didn't care for the ot...12 Answers
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
Ready to shoot some stuff? No really, that’s the name of the game here. A first person shooter with an AMAZING sense of humor. Borderlands will have you exploding, hunting and getting loot out of unicorn poop. Trust me. It’s good.
Sidney K.
Surprise Az
Gamer Expert Level 1
The sequel will never be as good as the original but I'll say that borderlands two was almost as fun as the first one. It's very family oriented borderlands is a game series that brings families together, and that's why I love it.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Super fun game. Lots of quests. I was in the hospital for 11 days, so my mother brought me this game to keep my mind busy. Lots of action, and Lots of dark humor 👍
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
The took an already awesome game and made it even better. The first two of these games are my top favorite video games. I hope if they make another one they take us back to this. I didn't care for the lastest one.
Bridget G.
Westport, CT
The chaotic fun, the humor, the blatant fanservice, and unique graphics were what first attracted me to this game. The character selection, non over complicated plot, and just plain fun about this game is undeniable. All of the DLC is well worth the buy and I cannot emphasize enough how refreshing this game is. While serious and dark games like Bioshock Infinite and Fallout are well and good this game is a breath of fresh air with it's goofy humor and ubiquitous gun blazing challenge.
Gabriela A.
Personally I love this game as I have spent about 200 hours into this game on PC. It is great with friends and a party of four, kinda lacking on solo, but that's a personal opinion as I enjoy game with friends. The storyline is magnificent with different roller coaster of emotions that run through it. I've played all of the difficulties except the hardest one as it was a bit difficult to me. If you're up for the challenge, do it! Love all the DLC that comes with the game, so definitely hit the DLC up as well if you want to spend an extra couple of hours. Plus the customizations add a bit of a plus to the game. Who doesn't love and awesome Siren!
Joei T.
Winston Salem, NC
This game is amazing. My one issue with the first in the series is that it had NO story. It was literally just fetch quests.

Borderlands 2 has a fantastic storyline, and manages to write a story for the first game in the process. Be prepared. There are ninja chefs cutting onions.

If you love to shoot things, laugh, and see some of the most dynamically diverse characters with in depth storylines; look no further.
Stephen B.
Narberth, PA
Borderlands huh let me get started a game to play with most of your friends and laugh and earn loot one kill at a time. Not gonna lie his and grand theft auto are where I met most of my online friends. :) This game has remembered characters that you will never forget. They even have tons of references from other games they made or were partnered with.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Borderlands 2 was by far the best game out of all 3 of them I didn't play the first one very much and I played the second all the way through and then some the third one I just didn't care for totally different so I didn't hardly play it my suggestion would be to play the other ones first because if you play 2 first you will not like the other ones at all!
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
I enjoyed playing Borderlands 1. It was a really cool experience. The second one is more challenging than the first, and it is mostly the same storyline. I'd say if you're a big fan go ahead and buy this one for better weapons. If not you're better off saving your money for Borderlands 1 used copy instead.
Lauren I.
Martensville , SK
Who loves this game?
Arica H.
Jackson, KY
Anyone else think it's a little hard to learn?
Cody B.
Marrero, LA
Who likes butt stallion ?
Rick C.
Does anyone else play the game split screen co-op?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Was this anyone else's favorite? I didn't care for the other two of them