BY GEARBOX PUBLISHING LLC

We Happy Few XBox One see more...

Hanna M.
Not what I proceeded to be when I first saw the trailer. Confusing storyline don't seem to get a choice whether or not to take the joy which I was kind of hoping I did very hard to collect things and just marry jumbled I'm going to continue playing to see where it goes I will update my review Once I beat the game
Bethany C.
Ruston, LA
In love with We Happy Few. It’s the first game in a while that I’ve been playing religiously. I hear there are a lot of console bugs but I play on PC and haven’t noticed many major bugs.
Valter N.
Sadly, this game is a rip-off at its current state. The game mechanics and story are great but that's about it. We happy few is flooded with bugs and a stuttering FPS rate that eventually makes you dizzy. The story is linear in a huge un-explorable world, so you just feel stupid by running for minutes without being able to do anything. Also, there are random loading screens (not on bridges between islands, but at random points inside this islands) that are pretty annoying. This game is still in early access and you shouldn't pay the whole price for this crap. Sad, Compulsion Games.