ElectronicsCamerasDigital CamerasGE

by GE

GE White X450 Power PRO Digital Camera: 16 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings The GE Power PRO Camera, X450 features Pancapture and Optical Image Stabilization 24mm wide angle zoom lens with 25x optical 2.7" LCD screen with image editing features Featuring Face Beautifier, Graphical User Interface, easy-to-read menu system, color LCD screen The GE 16MP Digital Camera with 25x Optical Zoom and 42mm Wide-Angle Lens has built-in flash Auto On/Off Additional Features: The white GE Digital Camera requires 4 AA batteries (included) ISO Modes: Auto, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100, 80 4.5" x 2.8" x 3.1"; 0.73 lbs What's in the Box: GE Black X450 Power PRO Digital Camera Batteries, shoulder strap, charger and power cable Quick Start Guide CD with software and digital manual To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.

When buying this camera what usually comes with it? Is it a basic package or do they give you options when ordering? I was looking for something that came with a case/bad maybe a stand as well… stuff like that.
Omg I love this camera does anyone know what's the price? ??
How do the pictures come out? Is it a good camera ?
Start your review of GE White X450 Power PRO Digital Camera with 16 Megapixels, 25x Optical Zoom, 42mm Wide-Angle Lens!
How would you rate this product?
Sharon W.
Techie Expert Level 2
this is the very best camera that I want, it takes excellent photos, little to no editng. A person always need a reliable camera for all occasion So please capture all your family and friends" moments with this great cameral.Pictures come out like a studio, great for special occasion and also lil one that have baby
Letty C.
Cut Bank, MT
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta tomar foto yo tenía mi cámara pero me las robaron pero siempre hay lugares muy bonitos para tener foto
Angela D.
Etowah, TN
Techie Expert Level 3
GE White X450 Power PRO Digital Camera with 16 Megapixels, 25x Optical Zoom, 42mm Wide-Angle Lens uploaded by Angela D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have had this prize possession for years now. My husband got it for me many moons ago. Very compact and easy to take anywhere with you. As a hobby photographer I love this gem. I don’t think they make it anymore but it’s a wonderful camera.
Keyuana I.
Mankato
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVEEEEE THIS CAMERA, BEAUTIFUL pics that came out used them for my graduation pics and i was just shocked i easy to figure out packaging was great too!! fast shipping and everything i suggest 100%%
Kristy D.
Whitestown, IN
Purchased at: Best Buy
This is a great camera without the bulk of extra lenses to carry! Quick and easy, I love bird watching with this camera, you can see the details in the photo and of course the white color rocks!
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazing camera right here. I was really surprised at the quality of this camera. It is super reliable and the product itself just works fantastically.
Junior H.
Tampa
I loved it but was told they stopped making it when mine was stolen. It takes very good pictures and I actually liked this one better than the more expensive one I bought to replace it
Megan B.
Stone Mtn, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
For the price this camera is great. I like the picture quality and the sleekness of the body of this camera.
Alannah S.
Tecumseh, MI
Works great for taking pictures of my daughter. Very high quality and easy to use. It's not too expensive either.
Andiana A.
Little Neck, NY
I really love this camera! It takes high quality pictures and is very easy to use! The color is great and it is not too big or too small. It is just the right size for anyone.