BY GENERIC

GE Pro Series AUX Audio Cable, 3': Premium audio cable for connecting smartphones, tablets and mobile devices Slim connector compatible with most phone and tablet cases 3.5mm to 3.5mm connectors Cable Length: 3' see more...

Susanna M.
I loved this but it got stolen. It's really nice to have in my car since it's super durable and can easily be removed or plugged in. It's a good price point but I found something cheaper and the cable is a little long to use in a car.
Analisa Z.
Sacramento, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
These are good for older electronics without Bluetooth capabilities. You can listen to music on stereo from your phone etc
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
Works great like it should. We always travel so it does great in cars. I love music and the music on my phone.
Marissa C.
Works perfectly just like it should! No complaints! I think the cable is a little long for use in the car