BY GENERIC

GE Premium Surge Protector with USB Charging: 10 protected outlets with 2 USB charging stations Twist-to-lock safety covers 4 AC adapter-spaced outlets Protected and grounded light indicators Power filter providing a sharper picture 3,600 joules protection rating 4' power cord with low-profile plug UL listed Color: black see more...

Jodi F.
Jodi F.
I love that this also has a usb charger in it. You don't have to find a plug, just grab your usb cord and plug it in. No more trying to figure out what you can unplug to get a charge!
Saara H.
Saara H.
It's perfect for behind our TV...where we have numerous things to plug in. Have had several lightening storms with no issues. Very good deal
Stefaan V.
Stefaan V.
Estes Park, CO
Our DISH installer recommended this. I was reluctant because of the price but, I'm glad I got it. We live in a 50's built house. Not many outlets for a musician - electronic junkie so, the few we do have are all linked together making for a buzz on my sound equipment. This seems to ease that a bit. This is a very high quality surge protector. The outward facing electric plugins are tight fitting and secure. The USB ports charge my iPad and iPhone in minutes rather than hours. Big difference in the USB charging time verses the chargers that come with these products and it's nice to not have the extra clutter of two more USB plugs in the mix.