Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsGE Lighting

by GE Lighting

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GE Lighting 32303 LED Bright Stik 14-watt (75-Watt Replacement), 1060-Lumen Light Bulb with Medium Base, Daylight, 2-Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Denise V.
Smithfield, PA
Works great nice soft lighting and long lasting. Just on the expensive side.I use mine in my lamps in the bedroom as a night light to read by.
Amanda L.
Lexington, KY
These bulbs are expensive but they last much longer. I like not having to replace them as often
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Great long lasting light bulbs. I would highly recommend. GE is a great brand and I would highly recommend any GE manufactured item!
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,078 reviews
These are great general use and very bright Led lights. The GE brand light bulbs 💡 cost a few more dollars than some other brands but it is worth it. It saves us time of changing light bulbs and money.
Sherry H.
Thomasville, NC
Less are the only way to go. They literally last forever. Yes the are much more priced than the original energy sucking light bulb but they last for ever it’s totally worth it. I do recommend this product. It’s a complete game changer
Danniell K.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I like the concept of these, but they look very awkward when installed. They aren’t as bright as I was looking for and definitely not as bright as their typical 75 watt counterpart. I wouldn’t recommend and won’t be purchasing again.
Carolyn C.
Clarkston, WA
Works will and last forever, I don’t have to change the bulbs has often. Great energy saver. I want them to be different colored. They are easy to install and change when needed. I would definitely recommend this if your trying to save on energy cost.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Awesome bulb!! Super bright!! Perfect fit to replace an incandescent “long” light in the reading room.
Jessica N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Great light bulbs, very bright but not like oh my gosh bright, I love that they are energy saving. I have these bulbs in every room. They last forever.
Elena R.
Lake Geneva, WI
I like the product it is good and affordable I wish they make master packs for an affordable price

Looking for your answer?