by GE

24.7 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator This large 24.7 cu. ft. capacity refrigerator from GE can fit it all! With adjustable cantilever shelves, you can heavily customize the layout of your fridge to accommodate large items. Adjustable-humidity drawers keep your fruits and vegetables fresh and LED lighting in both the fresh food and freezer compartment make finding what you're looking for a snap. About GE GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GE GSS25ESHSS 24.7 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with 3 Glass Shelves, 2 Adjustable-Humidity Crispers, Adjustable Gallon Door Bins, Ice and Water Dispenser, LED Lighting and ADA Compliant: Stainless Steel!
Anderson, SC
We love our refrigerator. It is absolutely amazing! It has space for everything we need and it also is nice looking. We love that it is reliable. We are big fans of GE products. We would recommend it to others.
Now it is a bit older but the water freezes up all the time and I have to turn fridge off and blow dry forever to make it work. Also the shelves in freezer dont seem to be fitting properly so they fall creating a mess.
De Pere, WI
Great fridge and freezer. I love the amount of room in both. My only complaint would be that our water comes out very slow when trying to fill a glass of water but it could also be our filter so we don’t use it.
California
The only downfall to this frigerator is the size of the freezer depressed was a little crazy but I guess that's what happens when you buy it through Best Buy
Warrenton, VA
Works fine for what we need it for. It came standard with the house we built. Wish smudge marks were a little less visible but doesn’t bother me that much
Hiddenite, NC
Great fridge. LED lighting is nice and bright. Can see everything well. Love the depth where more seems to fit inside the fridge and freezer.
Rochester , NY
First purchase I made for my house. Had this fridge at my parents house and never had any issues so it only made sense for me to get one lol
E Greenbush, NY
I loved this refrigerator at first but the condenser went twice and the second time there was no warranty and it was a very expensive coat
Ft Worth, TX
I don't recommend GE refrigerators ours did not last much longer then 5 years I have a Kenmore in the garage that I have had over 16 years
Colorado Spgs, CO
This has worked great for us. We got it on sale as a floor model from JCPENNEY. No complaints at all and the price point was great!

Looking for your answer?