by GE

24.7 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator This large 24.7 cu. ft. capacity refrigerator from GE can fit it all! With adjustable cantilever shelves, you can heavily customize the layout of your fridge to accommodate large items. Adjustable-humidity drawers keep your fruits and vegetables fresh and LED lighting in both the fresh food and freezer compartment make finding what you're looking for a snap. About GE GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GE GSS25ESHSS 24.7 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with 3 Glass Shelves, 2 Adjustable-Humidity Crispers, Adjustable Gallon Door Bins, Ice and Water Dispenser, LED Lighting and ADA Compliant: Stainless Steel!
Corp Christi, TX
This fridge is beautiful but a few things we’ve experienced are... 1. The doors slide down on their hinge. Every month or so we have to get pliers and tighten the nuts to raise them back up. 2. I wish it came with one more shelf. Some wasted space for us. 3. It doesn’t polish up easily. But I love the drawer sizes. The inside is bright and easy to clean. The water filter works great.
Cordova, TN
My old fridge conked out on me which I only had for 9 years bought brand new. So I researched the best fridge for my budget and family of 6. I went to my local Lowe’s several times before purchasing to make sure I could deal with this brand. Well it arrived and honestly I hate it. Sorry to say, but I do! It’s not as large as I need it to be. The light in the fridge is annoying and too big so it’s hard to put juices and milk on top shelf. The freezer part is really small. It doesn’t hold a lot at all. Thankfully I have a huge freezer I keep in my garage. The stainless steel is really difficult to keep smudge free. It’s a bit hard cleaning it as well. Very disappointed and wish I had returned this item.
Pinedale, WY
I love GE appliances. I like how this refrigerator is stainless steel. I must have a refrigerator with ice and water dispenser which this does. Ice and water dispenser work well. The stainless steel can sometimes be difficult to clean but I found a good cleaner.
Hinesville , GA
This refrigerator is really nice the only thing is there’s not much space in the freezer. I would put the ice dispenser in the door, would honestly prefer a French door over this. I would recommend this refrigerator though.
Newton Grove, NC
This has been a good refrigerator for the last 10 years.  My only complaint is that the ice maker quit working after a couple of years.  Unfortunately the part is expensive and not worth the repair.
Georgetown, IN
Just bought this new refrigerator. We do love it but,....it has less space in the refrigerator part. Freezer seems a bit bigger but I greatly miss the room in the fridge. I will measure better next time.
Gilmer, TX
My GE fridge works great! I absolutely one the look and style. It does occasionally make a humming sound that is noticeable, but not overwhelmingly loud. It’s a great fridge! I definitely recommend!
Rapid City, SD
A very slick refrigerator with all the essentials. I love having the ice maker and water filter built in. I have yet to have any issue with it. I just wish I had more room for storage
For some reason GE made the refrigerators design where the waterline constantly freezes up. I have to manually unfreeze the line constantly. Would never buy another GE refrigerator.
Anderson, SC
We love our refrigerator. It is absolutely amazing! It has space for everything we need and it also is nice looking. We love that it is reliable. We are big fans of GE products. We would recommend it to others.

Looking for your answer?