Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsGE Lighting

by GE Lighting

C by GE Full Color smart LED light bulbs help create the perfect mood or vibe in any room. Select from millions of colors, including tunable white light that's synced with your body's sleep/wake cycle. Set schedules and scenes, change color and dim from yo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GE C Full Color Smart Bulb (2 LED A19 Bulbs), 60W Replacement, Bluetooth Enabled or Works With Google Assistant without a hub!
Laura G.
GE C Full Color Smart Bulb (2 LED A19 Bulbs), 60W Replacement, Bluetooth Enabled or Works With Google Assistant without a hub uploaded by Laura G.
I received these light bulbs on my #voxbox this month. I was surprised at how easy it was to make them work. I downloaded the CYNC app, connected the light bulbs to my lamps, synchronized the app to the bulbs without a problem. You will need to give them permission to access your Wi-Fi. I am so happy with the outcome, I will buy other bulbs to change the mood throughout my home.
Alli O.
Cincinnati, OH
GE C Full Color Smart Bulb (2 LED A19 Bulbs), 60W Replacement, Bluetooth Enabled or Works With Google Assistant without a hub uploaded by Alli O.
In love with these light bulbs! Ive had mine for almost a year and we are still going strong. I get lots of compliments! #decor
Jennifer E.
Braidwood, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Pretty good smart bulbs. Easy to setup too. Everything you need in smart lighting. The only drawback is not compatible with ifttt&some other smart apps.
Audrey W.
Moultrie, GA
Purchased at: Home Depot
These lights are very simple to set up with the google home mini when using for the first time. If they somehow get unpaired (like mine) the process it very complicated to reset the bulb and get it reconnected with the app. Other than that they work great and have a long life.
LeeAnn K.
Cohoes, NY
We love the smart bulb they are the most energy efficient and we have noticed a rapid decline in our light bill since switching
Trisha W.
Annawan, IL
My daughter loves these in her room they are color changing by a remote control. They also change colors to the beat of music
Michael B.
La Follette
Got these for the kids bedrooms. They were very easy to connect and so much fun. We bought 2 more for other rooms.
Vincent E.
Sixteen Dicken Dr
These bulbs are probably some of the best I have ever used, quickest set up ever fully customizable through the cync app, only thing I would change is for all available bulbs to be visible on the home screen and then the groups.
Sarah D.
Cavalier, ND
We use these throughout our house. I like them and that you have the capability to turn them on and off with your phone or with Alexa. They give off a good amount of light too.
Kalee K.
Portsmouth, OH
We have linked all of our lights to our Alexa. It is so easy to use and I can turn them off through an app. These light bulbs work perfectly to do that with

Looking for your answer?