Home & GardenHousehold AppliancesWashing MachinesGe Appliances
GEÂ 46 cu ft Capacity Washer with Sanitize w/Oxi and FlexDispenseâ„¢

by Ge Appliances

GE® 4.6 cu. ft. Capacity Washer with Sanitize w/Oxi and FlexDispense™

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ge Appliances GE® 4.6 cu. ft. Capacity Washer with Sanitize w/Oxi and FlexDispense™!
Brianna D.
Cocoa, FL
Ge Appliances GE® 4.6 cu. ft. Capacity Washer with Sanitize w/Oxi and FlexDispense™ uploaded by Brianna D.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMMERS! our washing machine literally exploded and it was 2 1/2 years old. They didn't care. They did nothing but give me the run around. This set brand new was over $2000. My kids were inside, thankfully no one hurt, whole house and windows shook. It was less then halfway full and they blamed me. It wasnt off balance and it EXPLODED!
Traci G.
Davenport, FL
I like the technology side of this washing machine, but as someone who is only 5, ‘2, I struggle reaching the bottom of the tub! It’s too deep!
Rachel T.
Riverview, FL
Does a great job and I have had no issues with this at all. Just a great, dependable washer.
Ashton J.
I love our GE washer! It has an agitator, and I feel like it really gets the clothes clean. I love all of the different options you can select when washing different types of clothes with different levels of dirtiness. It washes quickly!
Morgan S.
Adams, MA
I love this washing machine. Worth every penny. You must clean the drum regularly to prevent smell but it is not hard to do!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
I've had this washer for about four years now and I absolutely love it. it holds a ton of clothes and gets them really clean. This machine has numerous different settings for all types of laundry. If you're looking for a fantastic washer at an affordable price I would definitely recommend this product! When this one goes out I would definitely buy it again.
Erica M.
Concord, NC
I wanted to love this washing machine but it just doesn’t do it for me. I don’t like the sensor washing, no agitator and my clothes just don’t seem to get clean some of the time. Leaves residue behind making me rewash clothes sometimes.
Bethany B.
This brand is amazing. I’m loyal to them. Their products work very well and we never have any issues!
Seljan H.
Crystal Lake, IL
I'm not satisfied.Sometimes smells bad like burned.Sometimes stops and keep clothes soaked
Yajaira A.
Weslaco, TX
It was very confusing at first I didn’t understand but I totally get it now but I just hate it doesn’t fill the water all the way up that’s my only problem I hate .

Looking for your answer?