Ge Appliances 30" Slide-In Front Control Gas Range JGSS66

by Ge Appliances

GE® 30" Slide-In Front Control Gas Range

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ge Appliances 30" Slide-In Front Control Gas Range JGSS66!
Laura S.
Wyandotte, MI
I love this stove, it was a great buy for the money. I wasn’t really sold on the center griddle when purchasing, but I use it so much more than I thought I would! Nice to brown sandwich rolls or a quick quesadilla. Cleans up beautifully as well.
Janice H.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Great stove. Cooks food evenly and baking is a dream. Easy to clean and looks very nice.
Liz K.
Reading, MA
I would expect better from ge. The stove top it's great. The oven has lots of issues. Takes so long to preheat and then it's lucky if it's close to the setting. It can't consistently get to temp or stay at temp so it's not very helpful. I would not recommend this.
Laura W.
Grants Pass, OR
We really like the stove. It is beautiful and easy to clean. The stovetop cooks fast and evenly. This is a middle of the road in price. We would recommend this gas range for basic family cooking.
Jaime M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I really like the stove because it’s so pretty looking in the kitchen. It gives more of a clean lock since it’s a slide in stove. It’s definitely more on the heavy duty side compared to other stoves around its price
Carley P.
Kitchener, ON
We love our oven! It preheats very fast!! It even has a WiFi feature and connects to our GE app. That means we can turn the oven on from anywhere in our home!! So if I'm upstairs working, I can turn my oven on and have it ready before I take a break. The stove top is also great and heats up quite fast, if is consistent cooking. It is easy to clean. We love this oven!!
Candace T.
Wyoming, ON
I didn’t love it at first cause it took me a while to figure some things out with the convection but overall it is a great oven range.

Looking for your answer?