GE 30/100 3way SW LED

GE's Soft White LED 30-70-100 Watt Replacement 3-Way A21 bulb offers outstanding energy efficiency and long-lasting performance. It offers a warm, soft light. Rated to last 22 years based on 3 hours use per day, GE's LED saves $165 in energy costs over the rated life of the bulb at $0.11 kW/h compared to an 30-70-100-Watt incandescent A21. Use GE's Soft White LED 30-70-100 Watt Replacement 3-Way A21 bulb in 3-Way table and floor lamps in the home.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GE 30/100 3way SW LED!
Robin F.
Easton, MD
Energy efficient, soft lighting, affordable, but very fragile. Please be VERY careful when handling these. I barely set it on my vanity and the simple thing shattered smh. Other than that, they are long-lasting unlike other bulbs.
Delora B.
Pikeville, NC
These are awesome the light is the perfect amount for any job. I love that you don’t have to change them for years and that they are far more efficient than the old traditional bulbs of the past. Definitely recommend these!
Taylor  B.
Petersburg, VA
i realllly like the GE led bulbs surprisingly! i have the one that you can change colors with the remote so it’s super cool and affordable
Antoinette R.
Decatur, AL
Bought these for my ceiling fan no issues it’s super bright in comparison to regular bulbs love them
Wendy  S.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Nice bright light. Led so no more hot bulbs or broken glass bulbs. Lasts so long. Great value.
Tara C.
Panama City, FL
I'm going to try to be honest, because these are the last bulbs I bought. They work fine. I'm not sure that I can actually tell a noticeable difference, as they are primarily used in lamps. I have them in my bedroom, where I can say that I do like them more than the swirl ones. For some reason they give me a headache if I'm reading. If I catch those on sale, they are the bulb of choice.
Andrea  W.
With the price of electricity rising. I have replaced all our bulbs with LEDS. I used this one for a lamp that has a 3 way switch that I have on the sofa table.
Judy M.
Good product and lasts a long time. Would recommend. Not sure if price is reasonable though
Peyton H.
Greenville, NC
GE bulbs are a little pricier than your value brands but it is worth it because they last a long time so you don't have to buy them frequently.
Pete C.
San Antonio, TX
Gray both still have high-quality I recommend them they save your energy and last for a long time

Looking for your answer?