BY GDIAPERS

The Little gPants Pouch Snaps In & Out for Quick Changes And breathable technology means less rash, more comfort. Just Breath Each pair of little gPants comes with a little gPants pouch, but having a few extra saves both time and energy.  Made of our unique gBreathe™ technology, the little gPants pouch provides the waterproof barrier in our little gPants while allowing your baby s delicate skin to breathe.  More breathability means less diaper rash and more comfort.  Pouches unsnap easily for quick changes.  So you can change the pouch, not the whole pant.  Less laundry saves energy, saves money, and saves time.  It is very cool. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "gDiapers are great for first time cloth diapering as they are very simple and easy to use and clean." in 2 reviews
  • "That said, they aren't my favorite cloth diaper." in 1 review
  • "He's a very heavy wetter so it wouldn't take long before he'd start leaking through them." in 1 review
  • "We aren't willing to go totally to disposable diapers, but carrying enough cloth diapers to make it through a week and not being able to wash them until we get home is also not viable." in 1 review
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
GDiapers are good for the fact they are simple, more dad/family friendly, and very slim (on the child and in the bag). They always cut into my daughters waist and legs and left painful looking marks, even the looser size. As far as moms complaining that they leak - leaking is from the insert fiber and from the detergent so I wouldn't really blame the diaper for leakage, especially since I rarely used the inserts that came with my diapers (most come with microfiber, which are not optimal for a babies skin). These diapers are way too overpriced when there are cheaper options out there but I did have some in my stash that I kept in my diaper bag since they took less room than many others.
Rachel g.
Richmond, MO
While I loved the gDiapers, my son seemed very uncomfortable in them. He's a very heavy wetter so it wouldn't take long before he'd start leaking through them. They're adorable but in the area I live in, it's a little difficult to find them in stores. We also had some issues when washing, so that's was a little frustrating as well. I do like the fact that you can simply take the liner out, put in a fresh one and put the dirty one in the wash. Compared to the AIOs, I prefer this style of cloth diapers more personally. I also did like how they aren't as bulky as some cloth diapers tend to be.

Overall, if my son wasn't such a heavy wetter, I think they'd work good. I will say that we will try them again when we have another baby. What doesn't work for one may work for another, so the gDiapers aren't completely out of the running in our home.
Jenny R.
Plain City, OH
We are a cloth diapering family. But when we travel (and don't stay with family), we have found gDiapers to be our happy medium. We aren't willing to go totally to disposable diapers, but carrying enough cloth diapers to make it through a week and not being able to wash them until we get home is also not viable. So, we have 6 pairs of gPants, 12 of the waterproof pouches, and a container of disposable inserts whenever we travel anywhere longer than a weekend. They have not leaked at all for us, but we still use our wool over them for overnights. They are great because you can also use the reusable inserts. But I like the disposable ones for travel because they are FLUSHABLE! I don't have to feel bad about polluting a landfill with my dirty diapers.
Jessica O.
Jonesboro , AR
I was so excited when my mom told me she ordered my new baby some Little gPants! As I placed the first diaper on my (at that time) newborn baby, I was immediately concerned about the amount of support and tightness in the fabric. As a breast feeding mother I already new that #2's could be a disaster if not prepared for.... Sure enough his first bm was a MESS!! The idea is wonderful and if a baby only peed in them it would probably be a piece of cake to use these sweet little diapers. But that is not realistic. Plus, the changing and clean up takes a few minutes and when you are new mom and dad is at work, you don't have the time to leave baby unattended for such cleaning.
Destiny A.
Longview, WA
We tried many, many different diapers in the beginning. Of all of the diapers we used gdiapers had the worst fit and the most leaks. I found myself dreading putting them on her and eventually sold them to buy a different brand. That being said, a lot of people like the snap in pouches and find that they work well. If that is what you are wanting I would suggest Mabu Baby (Target brand) as they fit better for our active, chunky thighed littke girl. I did not like their inserts though, so we usually used a flour sack towel folded to fit instead. This style of diaper did not work well for us at all though, so we eventually sold those as well. Still, I found there were cheaper and more effective diapers in this style.
Jennafer L.
Ottawa, IL
I never hated a diaper more! The concept of them is great. They have the shell, a pouch, and then the cloth. The idea is the the shell and pouch can be reused for multiple changes you just change the clothe wipe down the pouch and keep going leaving less to wash. But they leak terribly they don't hold anything and I found them getting solid completely most of the time.
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
We used gDiapers for first couple months with my son who is now 2. They work alright and didn't have any problems with leaking. Had to stop using because the plastic liner was starting to break him out as he got older. We switched to other type of cloth diapers which love a lot better and wish would have tried from the beginning. gDiapers are great for first time cloth diapering as they are very simple and easy to use and clean.
Loretta W.
Christoval, TX
Love the concept but my little just had the wrong build to make these work. she grew out of the sizes faster than I could buy them, and the pouch didn't always contain the mess or the moisture. Not my favorite but not terrible either. they are made of quality material and hold up to the messes littles can make while being very resistant to stains.
Rebecca M.
Mukilteo, WA
These diapers are darling, which is why I have kept them. That said, they aren't my favorite cloth diaper. The tab closing in the back has been a hassle for changes, and the snaps for the liner are annoying too. The one time I forgot to undo one, it broke in the wash. I do like that the insert can be changed without changing the whole diaper, and the inserts work well in other diapers too.
Catherine L.
We used gDiapers when our youngest son was an infant. They worked great.
Pros: Slim, adorable, easy to adjust absorbency.
Cons: Plastic liner can chaff thighs when they become mobile.

Overall: We really love gDiapers and will use them again if we ever have another baby.
Martha C.
Silver Spring, MD
What the biggest size they have?
Carla R.
Merrillville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these pouches durable?