gDiapers Little gPants Everyday g's

by gDiapers

Little gPants for Everyday Large 26-36 lbs Get started or stock up.  The everyday g s 6-pack of little gPants comes in our signature colors, orange and green. Everyday g’s little gPants are perfect for everyday use.  They’re a cost-friendly way to get started or to stock up, or to have more little gPants on hand for caregivers or grandma’s house.  Includes three great orange and three guppy green little gPants.  Perfect for romping around on the floor or playing in the sandbox.  Use with biodegradable gRefills.  Or reusable gCloth. Comfort & Joy Little gPants are cute and comfy diaper covers that put the fun in diapering.  Baby stays comfortable with gBreathe™ technology.

I have no idea how to use this?
I love the idea of cloth diapering but I am a foster mom and don't know ahead of time what size/age baby I will get. Is it worth keeping different sizes on hand for different babies or maybe just buying when I see what kids I am caring for, I have a few on hand but have wondered if I will really save money if I have to get multiple sizes over a short time period
I have a one year old and a 2 year old I'd love to start cloth diapering..but I have absolutely no idea what I need to get started, any advice?
Start your review of gDiapers Little gPants Everyday g's!
Vallery K.
Kingsford
A nice cloth diaper that is worth the price you pay. Lasts and is durable but I found that it is just as good as other name brand diapers. Upside is it is better and lasts longer than the cheap off brand cloth diapers you can purchase from china.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This cloth diapers all right in my opinion I never actually used them that they feel very soft and I'm pretty sure they do the job very well
Megan C.
gDiapers Little gPants Everyday g's uploaded by Megan C.
I love my g diapers. They are kinda pricey becauese they arnt one size so once they gain so much weight you have to go up a size but I love the fit and the convience. Knstead of changing the whole diaper you can switch out the onset. I recommend!
Megan M.
Holland, MI
Love these adorable little g pants. They are easy to use. I especially like that once baby is in the medium size (around 3 months) that the cloth inserts are the same ones that you will use for the large size. So essentially, from 3 months to potty training, you are using the same inserts. Costly up front, but gosh - I'm on baby #3 with the same diapers and feel that I have saved a small fortune in diapering.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
Pros: Cute designs, fitted design makes you have to change sizes throughout child's life in diapers resulting in diapers staying in better condition, very easy to adjust, if baby leaks on the pouch you can just pop it out not need to wash the diaper unless it is soiled, can be dried in the dryer instead of air dried and the pouches air dry fast, you can use a small pouch in a medium diaper if the medium diapers fit but the medium pouches don't cons: doesn't seem to seal in pee as well as I hoped, the tabs that snap the pouches in the diaper are cheap and I have one that has lost a tab and another one that is getting there, velcro can wear down and could eventually need replaced, while the fitted sizes are nice on wear and tear you also have to buy new diapers as your child grows which is expensive. Can't really double up on inserts.
Emily C.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
I send this to some of my friend in Cuba because not everybody can afford to buy a box of pampers and they really love them...
Jessica J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Awesome diapers. Easy to use and little to no learning curve. Very versatile. However, sizing seems to be an issue. Sizes are not true to the tag and if the baby has pudgy thighs... they are very tight and leave marks.
Monica G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
There are several parts to the gDiaper but if you are at least semi-organized, you can manage just fine. I only needed to use two of the outer covers and between 8-10 gCloths per day. I used the reusable gCloth inserts and didn't have a problem with leaks. At night I used two inserts to prevent leaking. I plan on using my same set for our second baby but I will have to replace the velcro strips for a few of the gPants. This brand is a little more expensive but if you use the diapers for the entire diaper period or at least part time for two children, you will save money in the long run. It's a good investment.
kristina E.
Spring Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We used these for months. We loved the ease of just putting in a new trifold diaper into the insert. The liners work great! Hardly any leaks at all.
Tabitha A.
Fayetteville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite diapers my only complaint is the price. If they wasn’t so pricey this would have been all I had
Ask a question to the Influenster community...