gDiapers Little gPants Everyday g's uploaded by Megan C.gDiapers Little gPants Everyday g's uploaded by Julie W.

BY GDIAPERS

Little gPants for Everyday Large 26-36 lbs Get started or stock up.  The everyday g s 6-pack of little gPants comes in our signature colors, orange and green. Everyday g’s little gPants are perfect for everyday use.  They’re a cost-friendly way to get started or to stock up, or to have more little gPants on hand for caregivers or grandma’s house.  Includes three great orange and three guppy green little gPants.  Perfect for romping around on the floor or playing in the sandbox.  Use with biodegradable gRefills.  Or reusable gCloth. Comfort & Joy Little gPants are cute and comfy diaper covers that put the fun in diapering.  Baby stays comfortable with gBreathe™ technology. see more...

• I have no idea how to use this? 1 Answers
  • I love the idea of cloth diapering but I am a foster mom and don'...2 Answers
  • I have a one year old and a 2 year old I'd love to start cloth di...1 Answers
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
Pros: Cute designs, fitted design makes you have to change sizes throughout child's life in diapers resulting in diapers staying in better condition, very easy to adjust, if baby leaks on the pouch you can just pop it out not need to wash the diaper unless it is soiled, can be dried in the dryer instead of air dried and the pouches air dry fast, you can use a small pouch in a medium diaper if the medium diapers fit but the medium pouches don't

cons: doesn't seem to seal in pee as well as I hoped, the tabs that snap the pouches in the diaper are cheap and I have one that has lost a tab and another one that is getting there, velcro can wear down and could eventually need replaced, while the fitted sizes are nice on wear and tear you also have to buy new diapers as your child grows which is expensive. Can't really double up on inserts.
Monica G.
There are several parts to the gDiaper but if you are at least semi-organized, you can manage just fine. I only needed to use two of the outer covers and between 8-10 gCloths per day. I used the reusable gCloth inserts and didn't have a problem with leaks. At night I used two inserts to prevent leaking. I plan on using my same set for our second baby but I will have to replace the velcro strips for a few of the gPants. This brand is a little more expensive but if you use the diapers for the entire diaper period or at least part time for two children, you will save money in the long run. It's a good investment.
Sarah B.
Cornelius, NC
I used my gpants with disposable inserts on all the vacations that we have been on and have loved them! That includes Disney, and Universal two different trips! They are easy and convenient. I never had a problem with leaking and they were very easy to change and carry in my ergo. I also loved how soft they were. I only used them for vacations as I had other diapers that I used full time at home but in total I went on 8 different vacations using them! Though when I tried them at home with the regular cloth inserts I didn't like them, but they were awesome vacation diapers or for people who like disposable inserts full time.
Beth G.
Bowling Green, VA
I have used these diapers for the first year old my daughters life. I loved having the options of having a disposable insert or a cloth insert. It is also compatible with cotton pre-folds to save even more money.

If you have the correct fit and seal there will be no leaks. You must make sure to read the instructions on proper care and cleaning and fit. I did find them to be a tad small based on their weight scale.

I also loved the fact that you can use two pants for the day instead of having to have 6-10 diapers in my rotation. If the pant is dirty or wet just change the waterproof liner.
Megan M.
Holland, MI
Love these adorable little g pants. They are easy to use. I especially like that once baby is in the medium size (around 3 months) that the cloth inserts are the same ones that you will use for the large size. So essentially, from 3 months to potty training, you are using the same inserts. Costly up front, but gosh - I'm on baby #3 with the same diapers and feel that I have saved a small fortune in diapering.
Joanna S.
OAKLAND
While this system works for some people, it did not work for us at all. My son wore these as his first cloth diaper and they never fit him properly, so they leaked every time. They were too much of a pain with the snap in liners, and the tabs frayed very quickly, even with hand wash/line dry care. I also didn't want to buy a new set each time my son grew bigger. Customer service was wonderful, but in the end we switched to another brand with adjustable sizing and love it.
Misty M.
Center City, MN
I cloth diaper 22 month old twins since the day they were born and I've used many different styles/brands of diapers but I love the versatility of the gdiapers. We've had a few rashes requiring prescription cream that could possibly ruin our beloved cloth stash and I love that gdiapers have a greener disposable insert. I also love that these fasten/velcro in the back so they don't try to take them off like some of their other snap closure style cloth diapers
Michelle B.
Arizona
The only downers are that they don't have a one-size fits all option and they don't have a potty trainer/pull up version. We have used these since my daughter was born and she's now two! I've even seaarched for some of the hard to find styles that are no longer sold in stores. We love our g's!
They have SOME fit issues, but it depends on your child's size, chubbiness, etc. Sometimes, it just takes a little bit of an adjustment to fix any leakage issues.
Johnna R.
Bainbridge Island, WA
These are some of the pricier cloth diapers we've tried. There are a lot of parts (Cover, liner, cloth-- all need to be washed separately) and the velcro seems to lose its "stick" at the tips which made it a little uncomfortable for my son while wearing pants. BUT these come in a lot of cute colors and my son wore the M/L sized ones until he was almost 3. Not a ton of leaks and still a great buy!
Leila
Westminster, CO
I wanted to love these, but there's just too much going on. First, there's the outer cover. Nice. Soft. Cute colors. Then, there's the snap in plastic-y liner. That needs to be washed separately. And shouldn't go in the dryer. And always seems to be missing. THEN, you need something to put in the liner to catch the messes. You've lost me. Too many steps.
Hannah W.
Rapid City, SD
I love the idea of cloth diapering but I am a foster mom and don't know ahead of time what size/age baby I will get. Is it worth keeping different sizes on hand for different babies or maybe just buying when I see what kids I am caring for, I have a few on hand but have wondered if I will really save money if I have to get multiple sizes over a short time period
Megan H.
I have a one year old and a 2 year old I'd love to start cloth diapering..but I have absolutely no idea what I need to get started, any advice?
Linda R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have no idea how to use this?