gDiapers Little gPant - Goosey Grey

by gDiapers

gDiapers little gPants Goosey Grey v:* behavior: url(#default#VML o:* behavior: url(#default#VML w:* behavior: url(#default#VML. shape behavior: url(#default#VML Normal0falsefalsefalsefalseEN-USJAX-NONE/* Style Definitions */table. MsoNormalTable mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow: yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-parent:";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination: widow-orphan;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Cambria","serif";mso-ascii-font-family: Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin;mso-hansi-font-family: Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; Soft as goose down and gentle as a cloud, this gray is subtle and sweet. Use with 100% biodegradable gRefills for a disposable diaper that's easy on everybody. cute bum. small footprint. Colorful, soft cotton on the outside. Unique waterproof gBreathe technology inside. So there's more c

Are these user friendly? For working parents?
Are they disposable? If not how do you clean them?
These are used for swimming. i think?
Start your review of gDiapers Little gPant - Goosey Grey!
Bainbridge, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love love! These diapers have a cloth or disposable (very green but can be expensive ) option i chose cloth with disposable for outings They are so cute and I don't have to buy a ton of cloth diapers for one kid just need a bunch of inserts and pouches cover rarely get wet or dirty I used them exclusively on 2 kids best cloth diaper I tried very easy to use there are some tips and tricks to them but I found help from other gmoms and I made some great friends doing it plus the company is very helpful for questions or problems they also do a live chat on their Facebook every week
Columbia, SC
We love gDiapers! We started using them when our Little was a newborn, getting the starter set from Amazon. We originally had used Pampers that we got from the hospital, but our baby’s skin started to look irritated - as soon as we started using our newborn gDiapers, her skin became fresh and clear again! We haven’t stopped since - she’s about to move to the size medium. The nylon pouches are super breathable, and the disposable inserts are easy to use; plus, they come in cute patterns! Love!
West point, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love our g diapers! We started from the beginning of our cloth diapering with gs and now that our little is 19 months old we still use them for day time diapers. They are easy to use and easy to clean. I love the simplicity of their design and the velcro closures. I also enjoy that I can use the covers multiple times before having to wash, as long as there were no poops! Just pop out the insert and use another! Gs are a great diaper to start with for cloth diapering...and using forever!
Topeka, KS
I just got a couple of Gpants this past week to try out. They're adorable and have potential to be a wonderful diaper system, but I think it needs just a little improvement before I can say that they are one of my top 3 diaper choices. First, I understand the fasteners are meant to be on the backside so that little hands can't unfasten them, but there's no point of it on the newborn and small sizes, and it's actually quite difficult to get them fastened for the larger sizes while having a squirming baby to deal with. Second, the snaps for the snap-in puches need little covers or something to protect the skin. The snaps have been leaving red marks (some turned brown and haven't gone away) on my baby, and while it doesn't seem to bother her, it bothers me. Third, price. Wow, this is probably the most expensive diapering system I've come across! You have to buy the pants (in multiple sizes), eventually you'll need to replace pouches (in multiple sizes), and either disposable inserts or cloth inserts (in multiple sizes). And while there is a market for a more custom sized diaper, these are just way too expensive. Fourth, multiple sizes. I personally like a more tailored fit for my baby. She's a very petite girl and the one-sized diapers can cause a lot of bulk on her. Adding a one-size in addition to the custom sizes could probably be great, although I don't know how one would be created. Also, these diapers run a little on the small side. All-in-all, this diapering system has the potential to be a superb system, it just needs a little improvement in some areas.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
gDiapers Little gPant - Goosey Grey uploaded by Shasha Y.
My husband and I have been using the gdiapers for our 2 month old since birth. Super cute diapers! We love using it so far. Have only had a few leaks, but only because we left him in the diaper too long or if my husband did not tighten it enough. We use a combination of disposable and tri fold inserts. We also own a few Charlie banana diapers, but prefer the gdiapers because you can easily change out the insert and reuse the cover. Less washing with this method than other cloth diapers. I will say however, that the newborn diapers only fit my baby for the first 2 weeks. He was 8lbs at birth so he quickly grew out of them and moved into the size S diapers and is still wearing size S at two months. He's reaching 14lbs and will be moving up to size M soon. One of the biggest downsides to these diapers are the sizing. You have to buy more diapers for the different sizes compared to other cloth diapers that can be adjusted to fit your baby, but I don't mjnd this.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When we decided to switch to cloth we chose to try gDiapers first because the company is here in Oregon where we live. I put up with them for 3 months and was unhappy but I kept telling myself it was just because I was new to cloth diapering. The design of the diaper doesn't really make sense. When you have a poopy diaper you have to unsnap the for spots of the plastic inner piece and hope you don't spread the poop around. We tried both cloth inserts and disposable inserts and didn't like either. This diaper also leaked A LOT. I would make it so tight that sometimes there were red marks on her legs and it would still leak : ( After only a month, the velcro started falling off of 6 of the 15 diapers we bought. I called the company and the customer service was great, but their solution was to send us new velcro. So I had to sew on 24 new pieces of Velcro! (4 pieces per diaper!) We finally gave up and switched to a different brand and haven't looked back. Great concept, horrible design.
Arizona
I love this dark purple/plum color. However, these are discontinued and I've even searched for some of the hard to find styles that are no longer sold in stores. We love our g's! We love the fact that you can switch between disposies and cloth based on your needs as needed. Definitely made things so much easier for daycare, etc. They have SOME fit issues, but it depends on your child's size, chubbiness, etc. Sometimes, it just takes a little bit of an adjustment to fix any leakage issues. The only downers are that they don't have a one-size fits all option and they don't have a potty trainer/pull up version. We have used these since my daughter was born and she's now two!
Clovis, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My first just went her first two years through gDiapers (now potty training) and I am excited to start my newest addition this December. There is a slight learning curve to cloth diapers in general, and gDiapers require a little learning. I mean you have to figure out your groove for them. I got Rockin' Green detergent which went extremely well with gDiapers and I learned I had to pre-stuff them if I wanted them at ready anytime nature called. Yes, you will have a few leaks but you learn that you might need two cloth liners at night. I have greatly enjoyed these diapers and was worth the financial investment since my second baby will be cost free. Plus, when I am done with them I can resell them to make some of my money back. There are truly a win-win, with a little patience and time.
Saint Paul, MN
I LOVE CLOTH DIAPERS. It is a great way to limit chemicals reaching your baby (disposables are full of dangerous chemicals), to limit waste, and to stretch your budget. G Diapers allow you to reuse a shell and just change the insert, with both disposable and reusable insert options. For us, they leaked and wicked a lot. If you're interested in this type of cloth diaper, I would say that they are worth a shot, but you could also look into Flip and GroVia brands, as well. Overall, pocket diapers worked much better for us, so I no longer use these.
I was disappointed with G diapers. I imagined the product to be more similar to other reusable diapers I have seen, in which the entire diaper is reusable and adjustable. The G-diapers have 3 parts. 1. A washable exterior made of cloth (need to buy more sizes as baby grows). 2. A plastic liner that goes between the cloth diaper and the absorbent part. 3. The "flushable" absorbent part that reminds me of a big maxi pad. You need to buy the flushable refills for the diapers, and bigger sizes as your child grows. I would recommend a more re-usable diaper that can be washed and adjusted, thus preventing the need for future purchases.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...