BY GDIAPERS

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Gdiapers gpants are reusable diaper covers that you use again and again. Use withâ gdiapersâ disposable inserts that you can flush, compost (wet ones only, please) or toss. Gpants are available in newborn, small, medium, large and x-large, ensuring a trim fit at every stage. Gpants are made of highly technical fabrics that not only keep messes contained, but also are breathable, so diaper rash is kept at bay. Cloth inserts, liners, baby wipes, coordinated tops and other accessories are also available. see more...

Review (1)
Ashton J.
WEBSTER, FL
So I'm a "crunchy" mom...I cloth diapered for 4 years now my two are in cloth training pants. I have tried at least 20 different brands of diapers and givens the ones I didn't like ...plenty..of chance. And sadly I have to say g diapers are the worst. They just arnt made well in my honest opinion, the entire system is gimmicky and c'mon no one wants to fasten a diaper on backwards. Oh yeah but yay for cloth diapering...that in itself is awesome. :)