BY GDIAPERS

Gdiapers&Reg; Gpants&Reg; &Mdash; Global Love Gpants Sizing:&Nbsp; Getting The Just-Right Fit 8 &Ndash; 14 Pounds Soft Cotton Diaper Covers That Keep Baby At The Height Of Hip Waterproof Pouch With Gbreathe&Reg; Technology For Less Rash, Less Laundry Gentle Stretch Means More Comfort &Amp; A Flexible Fit Keep 6 &Ndash; 8 Gpants On Hand For Full Time Gdiapering&Reg; Less Garbage &Mdash; Use With 100% Biodegradable* Disposable Inserts That You Can Flush, Compost Or Toss Cloth Inserts Also Available ~ Use Small Inserts Your Baby Is Here And Your Heart Couldn&Rsquo;T Be More Full.&Nbsp; Let It Overflow And Fill The World With Love.&Nbsp; Limited Edition.&Nbsp; Use With Biodegradable Disposable Inserts (Sold Separately). 100% Ecodorable.&Nbsp; Cute &Amp; Biodegradable* Reduce Baby&Rsquo;S Footprint From Day One With 100% Biodegradable* Disposable Inserts That Go Easy On The Planet.&Nbsp; Disposable Inserts Tuck Inside Colorful Diaper Covers Called Gpants.&Nbsp; Gpants Are Breathable, So Babies Are Less Likely To Get Diaper Rash.&Nbsp; Happy Baby.&Nbsp; Happy Planet. The 'G' Stands For Genuine, Green, Global, Gentle, Grassroots, Groovy ... Gdiapers Is A Family-Centered, Socially Responsible Company That Believes Business And Family Can Go Together Better.&Nbsp; We Love Babies And We Love The Planet, Which Is Why Founders, Jason And Kim Graham-Nye Started A Diaper Company That Is Gentle On Both.&Nbsp; They&Rsquo;Re From Australia And Call It Fair Dinkum.&Nbsp; Simply Put, It Means Being Genuine. Contents: Gpants:&Nbsp; 92% Cotton, 8% Spandex.&Nbsp; Pouch:&Nbsp; Gbreathe Waterproof, Breathable Nylon. *Disposable Inserts Are Biodegradable In Home Composts Per Astm Standards By A Third Party Independent Lab (Wet Ones Only Please).&Nbsp; Nothing Truly Biodegrades In A Landfill.&Nbsp; But Gdiapers Gives You Options For Disposal.&Nbsp; Flush, Compost Or Toss.&Nbsp; The Choice Is Yours. see more...

• Are they disposable? If not how do you clean them?1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I love my G diapers especially the designs on them. I love the convenience of being able to pull the inserts out of Washington or if I want to being able to flush them away. My only complaint about G diapers is the legs are little tight when your baby get chunky around the legs. And the other part is the Bill Crow will stick to everything including the diapers when you're washing them. Other than that they're really great product.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the print on this gdiaper it was one of my favoritea. i didn't reach for my gdiapers as much as some of my other brand diapers because i noticed they leaked more but every baby is different and i had friends that loved them!!
Beth V.
Traverse City, MI
I loved cloth diapering my kids. For my twin boys I used gDiapers and it was so easy. My mom had made our own super absorbent cloth inserts and we'd prestuff them. With twin boys always on the go, these were just as easy as disposable diapers
Rae Y.
After trying several different cloth diapers I discovered gDiapers and fell in love. My son would constantly leak out of every diaper I tried these diapers really are amazing and I would recommend them to any one wanting to use cloth diapers.
Michelle B.
Arizona
One of my absolute favorite prints. These are discontinued and I've even searched high and low to find the styles like these that are no longer sold in stores (online)... I lucked out and got two of each medium and large!!! We love our g's!
Laura D.
We love these diapers for our little man! We had to quit after 6 months or so because he just leaked out of every cloth diaper we tried!
Chellsie V.
Love these diapers. They last long and the design is cute. Haven't had any issues with leaking.
Susli C.
Are they disposable? If not how do you clean them?