gDiapers gPant Grateful Red

by gDiapers

Product Details The gDiapers system consists of cotton, reusable little gPants, and either 100% biodegradable gRefills or washable gCloth inserts, sold separately. Keep 6-8 little gPants on hand for full time gDiapering. Diapers help keep your baby rash free by allowing their precious skin to breathe. Features. Most eco-friendly diaper system on the market. gRefills are the only certified 100% biodegradable, plastic free and elemental chlorine-free diaper. Works with cloth or biodegradable inserts. Machine washable. Only diaper sys.

Need an honest opinion....are these woth the price? super cute!
Do you really find that these help against diaper rash?
I've never used these before, are they cloth? Or disposable?
Start your review of gDiapers gPant Grateful Red!
Product Highlights
“They work really well for us even at night because we just double up on the G Cloth. ” in 1 review
“Sometimes, it just takes a little bit of an adjustment to fix any leakage issues.” in 1 review
“From the cute designs to being super daddy friendly and the fact that you can buy them in stores.” in 1 review
Gulfport, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the gDiapers. Definitely worth the money. They're made very well. I was able to to use them for my son & daughter. I also love the fact that they have velcro making it a way easier process than the snaps. If I have another I should definitely buy gDiapers again.
New Orleans , LA
Super cute and very unique. That's the only upside to these for me. We got some as a baby shower gift and it just wasn't practical to keep buying my the inserts. Normal disposable diapers were cheaper and faster. I wouldn't recommend it
Campbell, CA
I really wanted to like these diapers and spent a lot of money buying everything upfront. I should have bought just a few and tried them out before spending the money. Unfortunately I found that even when closely following the washing directions they shrank considerably. My daughter had chunky baby thighs although more on the average size but these were just way too tight. They left red marks on her legs that almost appeared painful. As much as I wanted to use these I couldn't make it work. I do love their color options and how trim they are compared to other brands.
Arizona
We love our g's! We love the fact that you can switch between disposies and cloth based on your needs as needed. Definitely made things so much easier for daycare, etc. They have SOME fit issues, but it depends on your child's size, chubbiness, etc. Sometimes, it just takes a little bit of an adjustment to fix any leakage issues. The only downers are that they don't have a one-size fits all option and they don't have a potty trainer/pull up version. We have used these since my daughter was born and she's now two!
adrian, MI
I really loved these but we tried them when my oldest was 2 years old and we had leaking issues due to inserts bunching up in front. I'm sure it was more to deal with being an active toddler and had we tried them when he was a baby, we would have been more patient and figured something out and stuck with them.
Perrysburg, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the bright red of the cover. It was one of my faves on my son when he was using Gpants. We are potty training now and I'm so sad to give up our Gpants. I wish they would make training pants for toddlers.
Clovis, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Pull out a baby sized varsity jacket and your little man will be ready to go, sporting his cool Guniversity gPant. I bought it for my baby girl and she wore it well. I am super excited for my baby boy to be showing it off soon.
Minnetonka, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use gdiapers for both my boys and we love them. From the cute designs to being super daddy friendly and the fact that you can buy them in stores. Did I mention the disposable option you can actually flush?!
Vidor, TX
I could only cloth diaper for about 6 months with my son. These were my favorite. Not at all bulky like all my others. I expected lots of leaks, but never had one. Very trim, and so cute!
Fort Wayne, IN
I love my Gdiapers! They are perfect for us because when we are in town we can use the G Cloth inserts and when we are out of town we can use the disposables. They work really well for us even at night because we just double up on the G Cloth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...