BY GDIAPERS

Flushable Cloth Diaper Liners Take the Mess Out of Cloth Diapering Lay on top of gCloth inserts to catch the mess.  Then flush it away. gCloth liners add convenience to cloth diapering.  gDiapers cloth diaper flushable liners are perfectly sized to lay on top of gCloth inserts .  They capture the poopy mess while the wetness passes through to be absorbed by the gCloth.  No more rinsing out messy diapers.  Flush the gCloth liner and put poop in the toilet, where it belongs.  gCloth liners are soft and gentle on baby’s sensitive skin.  Breathable, hypoallergenic, dye-free and fragrance-free.  And gCloth liners are interfolded in a cute box, instead of a roll, to make cloth diaper changes fast and convenient. see more...

gDiapers gCloth Liners
  • "Just lay them on the cloth diaper, and when baby needs a change just dump the liner on the toilet because they're flushable and biodegradable." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great gateway diaper to cloth diapering, however for the price and work involved you might as well cloth diaper all the way." in 2 reviews
Kelli L.
I used these with my son and ended up only using 5 squares. Even though the poop most of the time lifted up to throw away or in the toilet, to me it wasn't worth the extra time and cost than just rinsing the inserts, or throwing them in to my wet bag for the washing machine to take care of during the breastfeeding/formula stage. By the time my son was on solids the poo just fell off in a clump into the toilet so the liners weren't needed then either.
Michelle B.
Arizona
We love the g-diapers system. My husband likes that we can choose chose or disposies for whatever our needs are for the specific day.
They're flushable, which is totally a huge PLUS when you're dealing with a big poop. The negative about these liners is that they leave little fibers on the bottom when you're changing after a pee. :( We ended up using another brand that was a little better fit and didn't tear or leave fibers.
Madison P.
Orange Beach, AL
Still involves washing but not purchasing liners. Also the liners do contain some similar ingredients to normal diapers - so if eco-friendly is your goal in diapering, this doesn't accomplish it.
Claudia W.
Delran, NJ
This is a great additional item if you cloth diapering your baby,scooping poop is never a fun thing to do. But I wish the liner is bigger so it'll contain more poop in it because no matter how I tried to put it on top of the diaper it never contain all of the poop. But of course it's better than not having any liner on.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
These are convenient and cheap. Helps poo clean up to be a bit easier. However unlike the cloth inserts these liners are not sized. So you have to do some folding to get them into the small diapers. They also aren't the softest.
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I hate these liners. I bought them thinking they would make my life a little easier- WRONG. They dissolve so easily and if my child actually poops on the liner it (the liner) makes cleanup even worse. I bought a box well over a year ago and I still have that same box just sitting there still over half full.
Paola S.
These G-liners work well. We use them behind a bamboo prefold trifolded (with a cover) for night time, to add absorbency. They are not my number 1 choice, I prefer bamboo or hemp inserts because they absorb more, but once I run out of those (right before laundry day) I use these with no issues.
Karissa A.
Woonsocket, RI
We don't love these liners, but we don't hate them either. While they do serve their purpose and make the poop easier to remove from the gCloth, they also bunch up with wear and that can often lead to poop getting onto the gCloth anyway... We've found it is easier to go without.
Felicia T.
Reading, PA
I love these liners. I think they are a must have. Lining cloth with these makes the clean up of poop way easier and the little chunks off food now that we're at that stage of life. They do stick to the skin a bit but it is an easy clean up with a wipe.
Yamilka V.
Fountain Inn, SC
We bought these to use with our Sunbaby cloth diapers. They're very easy to use! Just lay them on the cloth diaper, and when baby needs a change just dump the liner on the toilet because they're flushable and biodegradable. And the price is very good too!
Stephanie L.
San Jose, CA
Are these easy to use and clean?