gDiapers gCloth Inserts

by gDiapers

Use, Wash, Repeat gCloth inserts tuck inside little gPants.  gCloth inserts are a fresh change to cloth diapering.  There’s no folding, no pins, no pinching plastic pants.  Instead, it’s a simple cloth insert made from 4 layers of thirsty fabrics.  2 layers of baby-soft microfleece draw moisture away from baby’s bottom, and 2 layers of hemp/cotton trap the wetness, so baby stays dry.  Trim fit.  No fuss. They come in two size options: Newborn/small gCloth inserts fit tiny gPants and small little gPants. Medium/large/xl gCloth inserts fit medium, large and extra large little gPants.

I have used gdiapers with both my kids. I'm on my second kiddo now and just moved up to the size mediums. I used the mediums with my son and bought them used. They are starting to seem a little worn and I'm wondering if I need to buy new. They are not as fluffy or soft. They are still absorbing fine they aren't repelling. I don't think they are holding as much though as they do new. How often do you replace your inserts?
Do you feel these are as absorbent as needed?
Start your review of gDiapers gCloth Inserts!
Product Highlights
They worked very well while she was small and still fit them.in reviews
I found you have to change a cloth diaper more often than a disposable but what you expect from cloth verses wetness absorbing chemicals.in reviews
Although I like the disposable inserts for travel, the cloth for me is where it is at.in reviews
This is definitely a good day time cloth if your child is not a heavy wetter and you change him/her every two hours.in reviews
Cara B.
I used these to potty train our son, we had used disposables until he was ready to potty train, these absorb a lot. They wash very well and stains come out pretty easily. They are super soft. I used them at night so I didn't have to buy pull ups. I used them with the gdiapers.
Megan M.
Holland, MI
I love gdiapers, my only complaint is that the inserts do disintegrate after a while. I find myself needing to buy another 6 pack each year to replace the few inserts that have holes in them. That being said, I'm on baby #3 with my gdiapers and I've only had to buy 2-3 packages of more inserts to replace the hole ridden ones. I love that they're hemp.
Amanda S.
West Point, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
We love our g liners. They are soft and absorbent... we do have a heavier wetter, so we would have leaks during nap time and over nights, but during daytime and active play never had any issues!
Felicia T.
Reading, PA
I love these. We have never had a leak ever. I check my daughter about every three hours and she is 14 months old. I love using these at home and the disposable inserts when we go out. The entire gDiaper system is great.
Gia C.
Huntington, NY
I stopped using the gDiapers but sometimes I use these in my pocket BGs. They are super absorbent and really soft. They get more absorbent and even softer the more you wash them
Tiara G.
Lake Park, FL
We bought a 6 pack of the small gCloth for our daughter fully intending to get the gPants too but that never happened so we used the inserts with other covers and they worked great! The right side and wrong side are different colors and textures so it's easy to tell which side goes against baby's bottom. They worked very well while she was small and still fit them.
Krysa S.
Goose Creek, SC
These are great quality inserts. They are just thick enough and very very soft for baby's bum. I am just not a fan of the gDiapers so we switched to pockets. These could be used in the pockets, no problem. We just sold them along with the gDiapers we had.
Crystal B.
Clovis, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have used new and pre-owned gCloth, and have enjoyed them all. The M/L got used the most, while the S got only a few uses since my child grew up to fast. I used these daily and didn't have many problems with them. I found you have to change a cloth diaper more often than a disposable but what you expect from cloth verses wetness absorbing chemicals. After we have used them for two years they are still going strong and will be used for my second. I currently use them to cover car seats and chairs while my little is being potty trained.
Jaclyn P.
North Las Vegas, NV
I have been using used and new gcloth and they all have worked wonderfully for me. Very easy to wash with you normal detergent just run a couple extra rinses. And I line dry to help keep stains away.
Amanda K.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the Gdiaper system. Although I like the disposable inserts for travel, the cloth for me is where it is at. They are easy to use. So soft and we rarely have any problems with leaks. They keep getting softer with use.