gDiapers Biodegradable gRefills Medium/X-Large

by gDiapers

Disposable Diapers, Naturally Grefills Are Certified 100% Biodegradable.&Nbsp; They're The Only Disposable Diaper That Truly Goes Back To The Earth.&Nbsp; Grefills Are An Absorbent Diaper Insert That Tucks Inside Little Gpants Diaper Covers.&Nbsp; Get Them By The Package As You Need Them, Or Buy By The Case So You Have Plenty On Hand. Biodegradable Grefills Are Plastic-Free And Have No Elemental Chlorine, No Perfumes, No Smell, No Garbage, And No Guilt. They Come In Two Size Options:&Nbsp; Small Grefills Fit Tiny And Small Little Gpants, Medium/Large/Xl Grefills Fit Medium, Large And Extra Large Little Gpants.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of gDiapers Biodegradable gRefills Medium/X-Large!
How would you rate this product?
Arizona
We love our g's! We love the fact that you can switch between disposies and cloth based on your needs is fantastic (without sacrificing the adorable fluffy bottom look). Definitely made things so much easier for daycare, etc. I love that these are biodegradable and can be composted or even flushed. Makes life EASY.
Boise, ID
I needed a disposable insert to go in my flips for vacation, and these worked perfectly! i love that they are biodegradable and flush-able. i could still be green on vacation without having to worry about a ton of diaper laundry. they worked great on both my 7 month old and my toddler!
We use these when we go on long trips where we can't wash our cloth diapers. We use g diaper and another brand. They don't leak and they have no harsh chemical and are still envirometny friendly! You can reuse the cover and just switch the inserts. I recommend!
Cranberry Twp, PA
I used these with my second child. They worked great and was a nice balance between natural diapering and disposable. Now that I have a newborn, I will be using them again.
Bloomington, IN
These diapers were my favorite. I loved the inserts and used a lot of them. It was easy to replace the insert and they held a lot.
Johnson City, TN
Although I didn't care much for the pants themselves I did really enjoy the disposable inserts for when we were traveling.