BY GDC-GAMEDEVCO

Play the game, feel the impact. Enter the world of TNA Wrestling and climb your way to the top by winning all of the TNA championship belts. Along the way you ll hire TNA stars and knockouts as you create your own TNA Star and become the best in the industry. The game features authentic video footage, photos of TNA stars and knockouts, voiceover by Don West and unlimited game play. For 2 - 4 players, ages 10 and up. Contents Include:  game board, pawns, DVD, cards, dice , Championship belts , TNA cash, score pad and instructions. see more...

GDC-GameDevCo Total Non-stop Action Wrestling DVD Game Ages 10 and up
  • "I play this with my fiancé (a wrestling FANATIC) and it is so much fun I actually started watching wrestling again!" in 1 review
Abby K.
Abby K.
Brigantine, NJ
I am Not a fan of wrestling at all and I hate fighting!! I hate watching fights or even hear about them
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
If anyone loves wrestling this is one board game to get. My family loves wrestling and this board game is always played in our house.
Clinton Township, MI
Got it as a gift, should have been better more wrestlers more matchesut not for all ages and a great price, you'll have hours of fun
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Good board game to buy for wrestling fans. It is technically a childrens game but any age will like it if they like wrestling.
Carlena S.
Carlena S.
Middletown, NY
The TNA Wrestling DVD Board Game helps you relive the world of TNA world wrestling. This wrestling board game features video footage with a voice over by Son West, photos of TNA stars, and famous knockouts.it is designed for children over 10 years old. This game includes playing pawns, TNA cash, TNA knockout cards,6 and 12 sided dice, a DVD, a TNA create-a-star notepad, and championship belts. This children's board game provides a glimpse into the works of TNA wrestling. It is made for two to four players.
amanda f.
amanda f.
Doral, FL
Is a very good game, funny, but not for all ages and a great price, you'll have hours of fun
amber m.
amber m.
taylor, MI
Best board game ever i mostly bought it because I'm a huge wrestling fan but I'm not really into bored games but this is the coolest board game that I've ever played it's as close as i can get to having the experience of being a tna star so i have to say this was money well spent
Tykia J.
Tykia J.
NORFOLK, VA
I play this with my fiancé (a wrestling FANATIC) and it is so much fun I actually started watching wrestling again!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
My husband is a fan of wrestling I wouldn't mind buying this for him >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Grand Island, NY
My 8 year old son is OBSESSED with wrestling, Would you recommend this for an 8 year old or probably not?
Is it difficult??
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I have a student with autism that would master this game quickly! Ages 10+, any wives get this for their husbands?
Is it difficult??
Clinton Township, MI
Is it better than wwe version