BY GDC-GAMEDEVCO

The KISS DVD board game is based on the band s rise to fame over the last three and a half decades. Players will embark on a journey that will take them through various experiences of the Rock n Roll world on their way to collecting KISS album covers in order to become leader of the KISS Army. The player that becomes leader of the KISS Army is declared the winner. For 2 - 4 players ages 10 and up. Contents Include: game board, pawns, DVD, cards, dice and instructions. see more...

Stefani T.
Albertville, Al
I purchased this to go with my husbands KISS collection and he absolutely loves it. Granted he is the only one that knows anything about it, but he loves it.
Hope F.
Utica, NY
Look I guess but I wouldn't play it. Maybe kiss fans would enjoy this game and I would suggest this game to those kiss fans out there
Yenize d.
Doral, FL
Cool game in special for the fans of KISS, is for a fun moment whit friends or family
Amanda W.
Clifton, NJ
Got this for my best friend and sent it to him as a gift at college and he loves it!
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
My cousin is a HUGE fan of kiss and I got him this for Christmas. He loved it ;)
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
My son loves kiss, so we got him this game.. he has played it a few times & enjoys it.
Benjamin W.
Beverly Hills
Bbvgggggxrsfffsisfiisifsogsgosotdtxkxogxhoghhxohxphxhochooxohxoxogxlbxhoxogxgo oh iufhcogzgoxhoxhphphochocjcphcohxocphvpjchpvhpcpjxphxlhxlhxhlxhpxogzogzlgxlgpzpgzogzvl of
Gail C.
My hubby got this as a gift for Xmas. Of course he loves it. Being a big collector of anything Kiss, he will not even open it.
Christina A.