BY GDC-GAMEDEVCO

Recapture and relive the life of Elvis Presley as you collect artifacts to create the greatest moments in Rock n Roll history! Collect artifacts that match up to the ones on the Elvis cards and make it back to Graceland to win the game. The game features authentic video footage, images and photos of Elvis that will take you from the Gates of Graceland to Heartbreak Hotel and will leave you All Shook Up! Components - Game Board, Playing Pawns, DVD, Six-Sided Die, Elvis Cards. Playing Time - 2 Players , 3-4 Players . Features - Ages 8+, 2-4 Players, Unlimited Gameplay, DVD - NTSC see more...

• What's your favorite pizza to use your pizza cutter with? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I wasn't too excited when my husband came home with this but it's really entertaining." in 1 review
barbara b.
Petrolia, PA
I bought this for my hubby cause he is obsessed with elvis lol we have family game night and everyone seems to love it. it is one of the most popular games in our house :)
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
I bought this for my mother in law. She is a huge elvis fan. She loves it and she can play with her grandchildren.
Kayla E.
Winston, GA
Omg! I love this. Probably because I'm a big Elvis fan. I recommended this to any Elvis fan. It's a lot of fun.
Martha G.
I wasn't too excited when my husband came home with this but it's really entertaining. Great for family night.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
If you are an elvis fan, this would be great for you to have! Bought for my husband and he loves it!
Dayami S.
Boynton Beach, FL
I bought this thinking it would not be that fun, but everyone seemed to love it!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite pizza to use your pizza cutter with?